Monochrome headshots cc welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

I beg to differ.

Sure, some elements you did right but the end result, the only one
that counts really, is not pleasing to me … and I thing I know why.

1. You thought of the light but not of the way it will flatter or not
    the traits of your model.
  2. The exposure was not correctly metered so the highlights reco-
    very are generating metallic, rather unpleasing tonalities.
  3. Negatively, the lighting is accentuating her skin texture instead
    of softening it.
  4. Finally, the PP is showing efforts in less positive directions.

You got a very cool model so take an other session. Keep rocking! :cool:

Last edited:

Though I did not hope to make you cry offering honest
comments & critiques, I was more hoping you could get
something out of it… and a laugh is better than nothing
I guess.

Tbh mate from the bottom of my heart before you commented I looked at your post and thought why is everyone saying your photo's are good on this post ? When they clearly was not its because people on here lick ass of regulars . Juggler I think his great if he said the same as you did I would take it on board but in my opinion I do not respect your view and I'm deleting this account anyway ......

…people on here lick ass of regulars.
Some members will be more inclined to adapt the critique
to the level of the author, this I recognize and live very well
with since this is not supposed to be a demolition derby.

But assuming… I don't play this kind of game.

I do not respect your view
Legitimate, Bradleigh!

It is only my opinion and, before you delete anything, you
should wait for further replies. More positive, maybe. :cool:

Last edited:
Mate tbh I don't want to argue that's why I only put lol and then straight to delete my account iv sent it off already to be deleted . It's my own doing asking for cc on here when I should go to someone I respect and ask them at least I wont take offence . I'm sorry if I offended you but that is the truth what I thought . I hope you enjoy the site and may the photography gods be with you :)

Mate tbh I don't want to argue that's why I only put lol and then straight to delete my account iv sent it off already to be deleted . It's my own doing asking for cc on here when I should go to someone I respect and ask them at least I wont take offence . I'm sorry if I offended you but that is the truth what I thought . I hope you enjoy the site and may the photography gods be with you :)
Can't really post for crit, then throw a wobbly when you don't like what you hear.
Maybe best that you don't hang around. :)
Ps I did like the first one.

Last edited:
Another weirdo photo post retraction.
C'est la vie. :thinking:

Could you put your images back as I would like to see them.

Well, normally we'd put them back when someone had a fit of "thread destroying" like this... unfortunately, they were added as attachments, and when the link gets broken, they just disappear, sorry we cant help :(

Another weirdo photo post retraction.
C'est la vie. :thinking:

Some people do love a good flounce when they get told their images are less than perfect. Thing is, when they get it consistently, over pretty much every thread, they really should consider that maybe, just maybe, it's not the many, many members that are all ganging up, it's simply that the pictures that they're posting HAVE FAULTS and there's room to improve. Of course, walking away from the nasty forum that tells them that is another option, but it's not going to improve the quality of their work, is it...

That said, without the pictures, this thread isn't going anywhere but downhill, so...

Mind the doors folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back