Montenegro

Name
Justin
Edit My Images
No
A couple of images grabbed while running a workshop in Montenegro recently. It's a beautiful country, unfortunately the weather was unseasonally 'good' while we were there and there were far too many clear skies but conditions could have been worse.

More images on my blog about the trip... https://www.justinminns.co.uk/blog/2019/10/6/october-update

8S6A1881-Edit.jpg

8S6A1947-2-Edit.jpg
8S6A1530-2-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
Number 2 is my favourite!

Nearby Albania has been on my list for a while but not managed it yet. Think it might be a bit bold as a female solo traveller but a group holiday might feel too limiting. Been umming and ahhhing for so long!

The fist one is my favourite, I love how you can see the differing shades for each stage of distance with the mountains.

Was it deliberate in the third photo to have the town slightly out of focus? I'm guessing to draw your attention to the cat.

Was it deliberate in the third photo to have the town slightly out of focus? I'm guessing to draw your attention to the cat.

It was a quick, hand held grab shot. The cat initially was walking along the wall so I opened the aperture to get a faster shutter speed as the dof wasn't important, then it sat down so I quickly recomposed before it moved.

Particularly like that second image with the island in the misty lake.

Thanks, the fog drifted in and totally obscured the island for a good 30 minutes so it was quite satisfying having waited it out when it finally reappeared!

Very nice set,especially the second one.

Strange how a cat can make a difference but it does. Looks in good healkth too.

We flew over Montenegro last year in daylight en-route to Lake Garda so I've had a glimpse. It does look lovely in your photos.

@JohnC6 thanks John - i think it's a restriction from myself as well as being concerned about the country. i've done it loads in Iceland but that feels like a 2nd home so a different vibe. was sad to see news of the earthquake on the day i posted that!

What a lovely looking place. Nice shots especially #2

Pretty set, I especially like 1 and 2. I’d like to have seen the town in focus in number 3, a nice moment though.

The cat has unusual markings, a white, black and tan cat is very likely to be a girl but this one looks tabby where you’d expect the black. Seems to be enjoying the view anyway!

Looks lovely - I’ve heard it looks like Italy and that’s certainly the case with no 2

Back