More Basketball

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
I was inspired by some of the recent basketball threads! We don't see enough basketball on here, it's a fantastic sport for photography. Most of work is BBL, so I can't post that, but here's some photos I took for my local team a couple of months ago.
Enjoy, thanks for looking.

Rob

24049117646_5c57048d52_z.jpg
[/IMG]

23779537900_40ce93f435_z.jpg
[/IMG]
23967063402_c623da21ba_z.jpg
[/IMG]
23967062732_f6e4af0507_b.jpg
[/IMG]
23967063872_0d8f7c206f_z.jpg
[/IMG]
23779538430_4190fd29a9_z.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

…did something go wrong?

…got some cool action shots there Rob!
I'm wondering though why your renditions are not consistent in DRL
nor in WB, even saturation?

Yeah fair observations there. This was a mini tournament so it was a couple of different games. Some taken with different cameras too which makes some of the difference.

Very sharp and well timed photos - I'd consider using a wider aperture to get some rid of the background distraction if possible

Luverly set and your right.. is good for photogrpahy i think.. can be a bit demanding some places... I ahve been to BBL where the light is shocking.. then I ahve been to bottom league 2nds playing in brilliant light :)

Luverly set and your right.. is good for photogrpahy i think.. can be a bit demanding some places... I ahve been to BBL where the light is shocking.. then I ahve been to bottom league 2nds playing in brilliant light :)

This is a great example of that actually. The lighting here (in a college gym) gave me at least a stop more than the venue I shoot most of my BBL games at.

Nice well caught action shots, great examples

looks like there are a couple of different games there. Real good action there Rob, which in my mind is what it's all about. Slight variations when PP doesn't come into it.
1 & 6 are my fav's.
Very sharp and well timed photos - I'd consider using a wider aperture to get some rid of the background distraction if possible
Nice well caught action shots, great examples

Thanks for comments all. Appreciate you taking the time.

Back