More birds in flight

Name
Daron
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm really enjoying trying to shoot birds in flight & here are some of my latest.

This pigeon was making a nest right next to my workshop so I knew exactly where he was going & just waited in ambush!
IMG_0383.jpg

Here's a rather scruffy looking pecker who's been visiting the garden.
IMG_0361.jpg

And look a this greedy bugger, he's already got a gob full & he's eyeing up some more!
IMG_0417.jpg

Thanks for looking

I really love the one of the Woodpigeon. Amazingly sharp, well done! :D

Nice set !

:agree: a very good set ... (y) ... I reckon the pigeon could stand a bit more saturation and a little sharpen ... :shrug:

The timing on the Robin is very good ... :clap: ... and to include the other beastie is so cool ... ;)

:p

Robin is very good, I like that one a lot.

All good, darn difficult to shoot-the robin takes the biscuit for me.

Great set.
Thanks
Steve

Very fine set, works especially on the pigeon and robin as they are doing something.

Excellent set of pictures (y) The Pigeon is the best IMO but to capture the Robin & Woodpecker in flight is fantastic :clap:

Another vote for the woodpecker shot great capture. been trying to get an inflight shot of one of these for months with no success (y)

Wow!! The Robin is really good....in fact all of them are. I will have to try my hand at this over the weekend and if brave enough, post some pics.

Cheers
G

Fabulous set :) A nice diverse bunch too, the woodpecker and the robin are amazing

Nice shots, what lens were you using to take them may i ask?

Tony

Good set, well caught really nice pose with the pidgeon

Back