More British GT from Oulton Park

Name
Matty
Edit My Images
No
Already some stunning shots from the British GT posted up here from the weekend.
It was the first time for me heading to see these cars, and I was pretty impressed with the whole lot. Great weather, close racing, superb cars and a really good atmosphere made for a fantastic day out. I'll definitely be trying to get myself to some of the other races on the calendar this year.

1) Sam De Haan in preparation mode
British GT Oulton Park 2019 by Matty White, on Flickr

2) Chicanery

3) The best looking car on the grid.....possibly

4) Summertime blur

5) Reflective

6) Bentley Detail

7) Head of the snake

8) Double Aston
BGT-27 by Matty White, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Fantastic set of shots. 1, 3 and 8 are the picks for me but they're all great. Glad you enjoyed your first British GT event, it's a great series and the grid this season is the best for many years.

Fantastic Matty. Hard to pick a favourite out of these, but I'm really liking #4.

Simon.

Fantastic set of shots. 1, 3 and 8 are the picks for me but they're all great. Glad you enjoyed your first British GT event, it's a great series and the grid this season is the best for many years.

Cheers Rich, can't believe i'd waited this long to get to one, perhaps cos they don't come this far up north! Thanks for the feedback dude

Fantastic Matty. Hard to pick a favourite out of these, but I'm really liking #4.

Simon.

Cheers Simon, it was really good to get across to Oulton and in such good weather as well. definitely felt a bit rusty with the camera, but i'll be aiming to get some more practice in before the year is through! Hope you're well mate.

Cheers Rich, can't believe i'd waited this long to get to one, perhaps cos they don't come this far up north! Thanks for the feedback dude

GTs are at Donington later in the year, too.

Great set, hard to pick a favourite but #4 just about shades it for me!

British GT go to Donington Park twice this year, one round replaces Rockingham

Thanks, I'm not a massive fan of shooting at Donington, but I'll consider that one, cheers.

Great set, hard to pick a favourite but #4 just about shades it for me!

British GT go to Donington Park twice this year, one round replaces Rockingham

Thanks Ben, been looking at maybe going to the Spa round for the next outing.

Back