More Danniella

Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
No
just cause people aren't keen on them, doesnt mean everyone is.

keep them coming, if they offend people that much then they should not click on your threads.:thinking:(y)

Last edited:
very cute and i hate kids lol .. love the way the arms are folded great set of pics

Hilary Briss said:
I would have been very nervous about putting the baby on the scales, looks a high drop for the little thing.

I'm sure Sarah will answer your worries too but when she mentored me I took the picture and she had a hand on the baby then it was cloned in Photoshop the safety of the baby was always a priority

Some great shots there.. top left 1st image

2nd row BUNNY

3rd row on right

Really like these..
For my personal tastes I am not keen on the pose bottom middle " So i wont comment on those from now on..

I love th use of b/g colours and angles . Also Dof is great...

All imho..;)

MD

Hi.

They are all very very good. You have a very good talent and a very good eye.(y)(y)

Looking through recent threads,seems to me to be 'Take a pop at Sarah' week....

Pay no heed to the 'Grumpy Old Men Brigade'.Your pics are technically brilliant and artistically what many people want right now. And they always make me smile. Looking forward to some more...:clap:

I really like these, Sarah, you seem to have nailed this style and I don't doubt that the proud parents are even prouder once they see your work.

Just out of curiosity, where do you get those hilarious hats from? :D

Pay no heed to the 'Grumpy Old Men Brigade'.Your pics are technically brilliant and artistically what many people want right now. And they always make me smile. Looking forward to some more...:clap:

Well as I am the only person who has said something which is not a pat on the back I will apoligise I take it you are refering to me....:shrug:

I am sorry for having a opinion . I like alot of Sarah's images but some just dont work for me..

As for the " Grumpy old men brigade" :crying: I am sorry again for not liking the sane as evryone else and having a opinion.....

:shake:

md:shake:

Well as I am the only person who has said something which is not a pat on the back I will apoligise I take it you are refering to me....:shrug:

I am sorry for having a opinion . I like alot of Sarah's images but some just dont work for me..

As for the " Grumpy old men brigade" :crying: I am sorry again for not liking the sane as evryone else and having a opinion.....

:shake:

md:shake:

I must be in it too then!
We all have opinions.
Sarah is CLEARLY very talented, but some of the poses just don't look right.

When I post a shot I expect good and bad comments, it's all part of the job.

Being more positive, I can only wish I had Sarah's skills.

(Oh and that pom-pom on the baby's behind doesn't look right :p )

I take the good and bad comments no problem at all it is how i learn and will continue to grow as a photographer. I know my style is not every ones cup of tea, but you can't please everyone. As long as i please my clients i am happy at the end of the day my photographs are for your regular mummy and daddy who do not look at them like a photographer would.
So guys please seriously i welcome all comments and if i come across different then i apologize.

i actually really like the top pink ones, the colours are lovely, vivid and the hats are really nice. it works for me.

but personally, the bottom set with the baby on the scales, i just don't like. in terms of composition, exposure, use of dof etc. they cannot be faulted. but the particular juxtaposition of baby and scales just doesn't work.... sorry, i do think it looks a bit tacky. the top first set on the bright pink... just lovely. they're much more natural. i think less is more.

Alex100 said:

Not sure what thread you're reading but I can't see anyone having a pop at anyone in this thread except you having a pop at persons unknown.

Sarah, another great set. I love the 2nd row, right. I hope I didnt offend anyone (particularly Sarah in the previous thread) as it wasnt intended. We all have different tastes and styles and its healthy to hear others opinions.

I still want to know where the mad hats come from..... :D

I Love them in general,just one little thing ! the join between wall and wooden floor is in a very odd place.
Needs to be level with the base of the stand the baby is on { move the stand back }

:bonk:SO sorry Matt, Andy and MonkeyDave, when I had a gripe about 'grumpy old men' I was indeed referring to Sarah's last thread (where there was a lot of criticism without substance)... and I was in a 'grumpy old woman' frame of mind at the time of reading... sorry again.:crying:

I love your photos, might even travel up for a mentoring day in the new year.

Excellent! Skin and lighting are great. Some of the poses I like and some I don't, but if your clients are happy then that is all you need worry about. Not many people can took baby photos as well as these. Remember also when you are viewing comments that most people find if difficult to honour someone's success without being envious.

Excellent! Skin and lighting are great. Some of the poses I like and some I don't, but if your clients are happy then that is all you need worry about. Not many people can took baby photos as well as these. Remember also when you are viewing comments that most people find if difficult to honour someone's success without being envious.

That's a bit harsh, people are entitled to their opinions. This is a photography forum so, if someone posts photographs for critique, they will be critiqued by photographers, not clients. That means they will be looked at in a very different way. To say that most who don't like them are just jealous is rather off to say the least.

Sarah excellent work as usual, I've been raving about your work now to a number of people who have children (there children like mine are all around 8 months from our baby group) and we are all really sad we missed the chance of pictures that you could do! Lol we all joke bring on the next baby :)

Saw some pictures on daily mail on line the other day in same kinda style but they had nothing on your work yours are far better. On seeing these most if not all new parents must just hand over there bank bank cards I know I would :)

Back