more focus stacking

Very nice, what do you use for focus stacking?
It’s done in camera in the top end olympus bodies , you can even focus stack hand held although a static subject is best.. you just dial in how many shots you want in a stack and the differential between each shot and it’s done ,my present setting takes 8 shots then joins them together in camera and gives a finished j.peg . Quiet enjoying the challenge it’s absorbed me for three days anyway

Thanks all for The kind comments ,this is totally new ground to me I.e 3 days into it so shows how easy it is to master with the right gear .. still waiting Ona ring flash ( lost in post by my Hermes) and a Z tripod top plus a remote release .. wanted some MFT extension tubes but delivery times are 6 weeks+ from China .

Thanks all for The kind comments ,this is totally new ground to me I.e 3 days into it so shows how easy it is to master with the right gear .. still waiting Ona ring flash ( lost in post by my Hermes) and a Z tripod top plus a remote release .. wanted some MFT extension tubes but delivery times are 6 weeks+ from China .
You can get them on Amazon for £30, delivery on Sat.

ordered another ring flash ,and won some auto ext tubes on the bay

Back