More food - La Strawberry

sunnyside_up

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Bethy
Edit My Images
No
As I posted on my FB page, I was sat at work the other day and noticed how lovely the strawberry compote looked against the greek yogurt, so thought I'd set up for a picture. Took the afternoon off, set up with a couple of Lumie's and...decided to eat the yogurt and compote instead. So I settled for strawberries. And then I ate them too. They were lovely. I like food.

Anyway, just playing with the Lumie's again.

Thanks for looking! :)

Lumie Strawberry by Beth Botterill, on Flickr

Lumie Sugar Strawberry by Beth Botterill, on Flickr

Lumie Sugar Strawberry2 by Beth Botterill, on Flickr

Rhs of the first set for me - it's just sitting there, waiting to be eaten:) And the narrow dof works well too.

PS ?what's a 'lumie'?

Rhs of the first set for me - it's just sitting there, waiting to be eaten:) And the narrow dof works well too.

PS ?what's a 'lumie'?
Thanks Chris. 'Lumie' is the new Manfrotto LED's recently launched. Pint sized power. :)

I knew these would be yours when I saw the preview on the home page Beth, again like the concept a lot & the led is working well, is that the led in the first shot top left ?

A
I knew these would be yours when I saw the preview on the home page Beth, again like the concept a lot & the led is working well, is that the led in the first shot top left ?
Aye, thanks Baz, yes, it is. :)

Sweet :D

Like the first/top right.

The second pair are also good but not as good as^ and I think inc the sugar starts to melt it loses its 'magic'.

Those Lumies are good too (y)

Cool thought it was, I'd prefer to see the whole set up rather than a small bit of the light source, always liked seeing them no idea why :D

It didn't fit the square crop - tbh, I would have preferred to have shown more of the setup. This is the original here, Lumie on the left, 'Mini' on the right.

View attachment 35990

Back