More mice fun...

flossyplops

Read my username twice. Don't get it wrong.
Name
Heidi
Edit My Images
Yes
These are totally wild mice that live in our shed and i take advantage of their passion for peanut butter :naughty:
sunroof.jpg

ride.jpg

goingforaride.jpg

doorstuck.jpg

:LOL: very funny images ... I only ever see them in a trap :exit:

Thanks, i'm enjoying it, saw seven alltogether at once today, sure theres more tho. I was trying to tempt them on a polly pocket moped but they werent as keen as me, lol

Thanks, i'm enjoying it, saw seven alltogether at once today, sure theres more tho. I was trying to tempt them on a polly pocket moped but they werent as keen as me, lol

Put some peanut butter in a broken egg shell, that would make a nice crash helmet, calamero stylee :LOL:
Hope you remember the cartoon or that'll make no sense at all :D

Thanks Bruce....err no idea what you are on about :LOL::thinking:

Positively hazardously cute! (The third one especially, for me, though you've got to love the legs on the final shot =:)

Love these, looking forward to more (though have been brutally murdering their cousins this week, in the shed is one thing, strolling across the living room quite another!!)

They should be in a photo magazine-they're brilliant and so funny.Good thinking too.

Glad you like them, they are fun to watch. Unfortunately my daughter broke her elbow a week ago and had it pinned this week so no sitting in the shed for me, they are being neglected, lol (i did buy them a speedboat last week :naughty:)

Back