More north wales bird madness

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Yesterday two youths were filmed on rhyl golf club cctv stoning to death 3 swans on the club pond ,after the video and pics were posted on social media this morning one local t*** is under arrest and there looking for his mate . .
WTF is going on in there minds

Yesterday two youths were filmed on rhyl golf club cctv stoning to death 3 swans on the club pond ,after the video and pics were posted on social media this morning one local t*** is under arrest and there looking for his mate . .
WTF is going on in there minds

The possibility of them 'graduating' to the same sort of violence on another youngster if not caught and prosecuted is what comes to mind!

Edit ~ not sure but was there not (though victim and perpetrators quite young) such background of animal attacks to the killers in the Bulger case???

Last edited:
I think your possibly right about that BB ,, the police have posted tonight on Facebook asking for no further posts on there as it may affect there investigations

Sadly up and down the UK there is a new breed of brain dead zombie, they have always been there but now there are more of them and worse than before.

I call them savages because their deeds resemble an uncivilized savage tribe that don`t know anything better than to try and destroy everything they come across.

I was walking along the cliffs in Orkney today and spotted a whole window (wooden frame and pane) that had been chucked over the cliff. Clearly, people add been out of their way to do this. Not as bad as stoning swan but really makes you think what goes on in peoples head.

I was walking along the cliffs in Orkney today and spotted a whole window (wooden frame and pane) that had been chucked over the cliff. Clearly, people add been out of their way to do this. Not as bad as stoning swan but really makes you think what goes on in peoples head.

On a cynical lighter note ~ window frame & glass throw off a cliff.......brings new meaning to "fly tipping......" :banghead:

Back