More of the Chester Tiger Cubs

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Not as good as the others posted here, but I thought I would add my attempts to show the tiger cubs and proud Mum at Chester.

Critique and comments would be very welcome.

Tiger Cub 1 by Chris S B, on Flickr

CSB_4080.jpg by Chris S B, on Flickr

Here's Mum, keeping an eye on the youngsters......

Tiger 1 by Chris S B, on Flickr

We all like a good scratch.......

Tiger 2 by Chris S B, on Flickr

Tiger 3 by Chris S B, on Flickr

Thanks for looking,

Chris

They are excellent Chris especially the second one the way he's looking at you and the dark background makes him stand out
:)

Thanks Pete, I got lucky with the cub coming out of the undergrowth at the right time. We were there on the Saturday of half term week, so it was very busy.

Your shots have the edge over mine, I let my shutter speed go a little low - lesson learned!

Chris

Far too cute :love:
You did a good job in capturing them (y)

Thanks Ingrid, I appreciate your feedback.

I saw on Pete's thread that your thinking of visiting Chester Zoo, it's well worth it, the three little cubs are delightful. If the weather stays mild they might spend more time outdoors exploring their territory.

Chris

I am seriously considering it Chris, the zoo has a few other attractions that interest me as well, and accommodation is reasonably
cheap.
Just need to keep an eye on the weather, it's just over four hours drive for me so don't really want pouring rain, bit of snow
would be good though :D

They are a tad on the blue side but nice poses (y)

I can see the blue now you mention it - one the benefits of getting critique from the experts.

Thanks for taking the time to comment Cobra, much appreciated.

Chris

I can see the blue now you mention it - one the benefits of getting critique from the experts.

Thanks for taking the time to comment Cobra, much appreciated.

Chris
No worries Chris :)
Try setting your white balance to cloudy (if you don't already), especially when shooting through glass,
I'll help a lot, and then just a tweak with the white balance slider towards "warm" (if necessary)

Back