More Oulton BSB

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Been a while since I posted in this forum, not been doing many meetings but really enjoyed going to last weekend Oulton BSB round. My D810 is being repaired at Nikon so I brought a D7200 and I really should have got myself more familiar with the controls before I went but it added to the fun trying to find the right buttons/menus. :)

Hopper Oulton Park by Graham Norton, on Flickr

Oulton (12 of 12) by Graham Norton, on Flickr

Oulton (11 of 12) by Graham Norton, on Flickr

Oulton (2 of 12) by Graham Norton, on Flickr

Oulton (9 of 12) by Graham Norton, on Flickr

Oulton (10 of 12) by Graham Norton, on Flickr

Great series, is number three reversed?
The datatag sign looks wrong.

Indeed, a great set, full of colour and drama, interest and excitement. Strong technique and good eye for the shot too.

Excellent set and great technique showing what can be achieved at lowish shutter speeds when you know what you are doing

Super varied set Graham with lots of interest. Good to see some wider shots amongst them but my favourite is #1, impact, sharpness, colour and the eyes make it for me.

Nice set, interesting angles, well executed..

Great series, is number three reversed?
The datatag sign looks wrong.

Thanks Ed no its not thats just the way the sign is must be a bright spark in an advertising agency.

Indeed, a great set, full of colour and drama, interest and excitement. Strong technique and good eye for the shot too.

Thanks Doggel

Excellent set and great technique showing what can be achieved at lowish shutter speeds when you know what you are doing

Cheers Gordon not sure if I do know what I'm doing sometime.

Super varied set Graham with lots of interest. Good to see some wider shots amongst them but my favourite is #1, impact, sharpness, colour and the eyes make it for me.

Thanks Neil do rather like #1 myself.

Nice set, interesting angles, well executed..

Cheers Glen

#1 is an absolute cracker, is it a crop?

Thanks Russ It is a bit of a crop the bottom of the shot has the armco barrier in it.

Aye, you've not lost your mojo, Graham.

Love them all, except 9, with 1, 5 and 7 the standouts for me.

like them all but those 1,2 & 4 are amazing.

We've been following each other on twitter for ages and i've only just realised you were on here!!

Great set Graham. #10 could be a advertisement shot for pirelli! Like it, something different.

Great set of images, with lots of variation. Well done. :clap:

I like the eyes in #1. Good thing about the cloudy day is the clear visor.
#2 looks like back was sliding out a bit.

I'd be extremely happy if I came back with few of them. :)

Great set Graham. #10 could be a advertisement shot for pirelli! Like it, something different.

Thanks Steve

Great set of images, with lots of variation. Well done. :clap:

I like the eyes in #1. Good thing about the cloudy day is the clear visor.
#2 looks like back was sliding out a bit.

I'd be extremely happy if I came back with few of them. :)

Thank you I do like the wet days does make for more options nd the clear visors :)

Quality set Graham love the wider shots and some nice comnpositions here favorite has to be 2 great action and light also love in your face pic 1

Thanks Gaz

Crikey, No1 made me duck when it came on the monitor.
Stunning work throughout, - excellent cameracraft
(I may have just made that last word up...)

Great pics, slightly envious of how close you got! I was there last year and took some pics but even at 300mm I couldn't get anywhere near as close as you.

Cracking set Graham.
Fond memories of Oulton Park, I haven't been back since i went Digital just over 3 years ago!

Thanks Carl

Great pics, slightly envious of how close you got! I was there last year and took some pics but even at 300mm I couldn't get anywhere near as close as you.

Cheers Paul all of these where taken from the speccy side.

Pretty cool set there! Nos 1, 4 and 5 stand out - good stuff!

Agreed number 1 is a cracking shot,
The colours are very bright (but i'm viewing on a phone)
11 is also a great capture

Back