More World Superbikes from Donington practice

Name
Moved
Edit My Images
No
Having spoiled Donington with the high single and double fencing they now install high advertising hoardings at key areas around the circuit further reducing photo opportunities for the paying public. OK rant over.:mad:
I went on Friday to test out two new cameras having twice dismissed the inconsistent EOS 7D Mark II. My shooting was restricted to the exit of Melbourne Hairpin, Fogarty Esses and the inside of Redgate.

1. Alex Lowes
View attachment 38000
2. Tom Sykes
View attachment 38002
3. Kyle Ryde (wildcard in WSS)
View attachment 38001
4. Jonathan Rea
View attachment 38004
5. Leon Haslam
View attachment 38005

Last edited:
Good shots mate, 1 and 9 for me with 1 being the standout. I didn't much like donington either, mainly due to the sun on the day I went. Interesting to hear your issues with the 7d ii ... I had similar issues with the mark 1 and th majority here told me it was my fault, bad news on canons qc I was hoping the ii would be a nice addition :(

Thanks Jonathan for your comments. I had been waiting ages to move up from the 7D to the mark ii but I have had two 7D2 bodies and have to say very disappointed with my keeper rate. I know others in motorsport that are also dissatisfied with it. I have gone back to a 7D (second one of these as well as the first stopped after 3 weeks! ). Also decided it was time to treat myself to an imported 1DX which is a beast and has so many AF options.

Cool set Paul, yeash those new boards seem a bit pointless, Camier was giving it some yesterday

Thanks. Yeah Camier was very impressive. Hasn't had much luck getting a decent bike since his BSB rides a few years back but Sykes looks the one to beat tomorrow. The point of the boards is extra TV coverage for advertisers!!

Nice and sharp, 2 and 10 were my favs.

Back