Morning Light

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Morning%20Light.jpg

Shame about the lump of dead wood in the shot. Really nice greens and a nice shot otherwise.

Doh! That was supposed to be the subject!! :D :LOL:

oh well, back to the drawing board! :)

Well thats what I thought too - a nice juxtaposition of life and death!!!(y)
Yeah I did get the feeling that was the intention of the shot, but I think it just detracts from the lovely forest instead of adding to it.

Hmmm - does it look a little like the fallen tree is giving the finger to the rest of the forest!!!

Hmmm - does it look a little like the fallen tree is giving the finger to the rest of the forest!!!

Ha ha! Yes it does!! :D :LOL:

I like that log...it has attitude! :D

Without the tree it might fall into being something of an empty stage waiting for somethng to happen.

The trouble with this shot I think, is not that it's in any way bad but we all know how much better you can do Janice. ;) :D

Sawman likes the log too! In fact I kinda like the whole pic.

I like it :D especially the way that the light is hitting the log very intensly in some places but softer in other areas :D

Very warm looking in the beams of light :)

Like the beams of sunlight coming through the trees. Are these real or done in p/s

Dark Star said:
Mind you I think its bark is worse than its bite!

Get out.

;):D

Very nice shot Janice, I kinda like the log in that shot. I believe it could have worked a lot better if it was closer to the position from which you took the shot, like a few feet away or something, just to help frame the shot? I suggest you go back and move it :D

Hehe

Back