Morton Corbet by Night

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Went out last night to a local site to try and have an attempt at star trails but it decided it was going to cloud over. still managed to have a proper play with the camera and managed a couple of shots.

Morton Corbet Castle 2
by davemmo5, on Flickr

Morton Corbet Castle
by davemmo5, on Flickr

As you can see the clouds just wouldn't leave, but they actually added to these i think

Great shots good exposure in the sky and on the building, second shot for me as you have managed to catch some stars in it.

1st one for me. I prefer the crop and loving the colours

Thankyou, I didnt do much cropping just straitened them a little, will have a look later to see if i have got any like the first but with a darker sky and stars.

Will be going back and hopefully the location will look good with a full star trail !

I like these, moreton corbett is a great place went on a site wrekky with matt there a while back, and looking forward to heading back over for a proper shoot in the near future

I like these, moreton corbett is a great place went on a site wrekky with matt there a while back, and looking forward to heading back over for a proper shoot in the near future

It is a good location and only 5 miles from home, just not sure its the best place to spin wool

Back