Mother and Son - Maternity

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Afternoon all,

I couldn't really think of what to name the thread however, my wife is due to give birth in the next few days so asked if I'd take some photographs before the baby arrives. To that end I spent a while figuring out how I was going to light both her and my son and came to the conclusion that using the living room window would be perfect for this sort of thing. I intentionally over exposed the images to give a light feel to them (it also meant you couldn't see the window frame through the curtains). I'm quite pleased with how they've turned out although a stripy dress definitely isn't the best for this sort of thing; the rolls in the dress really annoy me! Anyway, the images...

James

Hope all goes well with the new arrival James. Great images although the last one could have benefitted from a timer instead of the radio trigger :) Minor stuff though. The 2nd one's a cracker.

Hope all goes well with the new arrival James. Great images although the last one could have benefitted from a timer instead of the radio trigger :) Minor stuff though. The 2nd one's a cracker.

Thanks Ian. I was thinking much the same myself about the last one. I had a timer in my bag but didn't think to use it. Being able to see the trigger is the one thing that's stopping me from printing the photo and displaying it on one of the walls.

James

number 2 it looks like your son is saying hurry up brother/sister

Back