Motion Pictures

sunnyside_up

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Bethy
Edit My Images
No
Pictures with motion - literally...

Tried my hand at it this morning... not perfect, a few mistakes on masking, but learnt a lot, looking forward to doing more.

Exported at different sizes for experimental reasons, the portrait one went onto facebook direct upload without any quality loss, I think the blueberry one is too compressed however...

Thanks for looking!

View: https://youtu.be/QWu9uN2doKI

Nicely done Beth, both nice but the food one works extremely well! I think the portrait one needs to be more subtle possibly, maybe a little to much on the angle rotation?

Nicely done Beth, both nice but the food one works extremely well! I think the portrait one needs to be more subtle possibly, maybe a little to much on the angle rotation?
Cheers Neil. Yea, I think perhaps as well - that was my first one.... taking notes. :)

Saw these the other day, was impressed.

The portrait is really attention grabbing.
The blueberries are more subtle but don't quite work for me 'cos at first sight I didn't notice anything moving and then it looks like an extreme slow motion film - but only the blubes are moving, not the splash.

Out of interest, what are they for? That might determine how subtle - or not - you need to be.

What Simon said, really.

With the portrait shot, I was starting to wonder when the camera was going to bump into the child, but it was very attention grabbing.
The blueberry shot had me watching, wondering whether I could see movement at all for several seconds.

HTH

Back