Moto GP Assen

Nice and sharp though I like to get the speedo/rev counter with these type of shots.

Nice shots. Just be careful with the processing as you can see halos around the bikes and riders (y)

Nice shots. Just be careful with the processing as you can see halos around the bikes and riders (y)
Thanks. Thats probably where I need to spend some time, I usually just post straight from camera. What causes the halo?

Thanks. Thats probably where I need to spend some time, I usually just post straight from camera. What causes the halo?
If they’re straight from camera I don’t know then. It looked to me as though you’d used a brush to increase the exposure of the bikes and riders but not been careful with the edges so had also increased the exposure around them too, the most noticeable being the Marquez one.

Great photos though, sharp and captures the motion well (y)

These were processed, I dont usually but the light was so harsh I had to. Some were done with ps elements and some with the windows editing software, I cant remember which though. Perhaps the Marquez one was with windows and its not as capable as pse.

Back