MotoGP Mugello 2016

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
First trip for me to to Mugello, and it's mental. It has to be seen to be believed. Still a little sunburnt, but have started sorting through the photos, will update with a few more tomorrow perhaps.

This man is confirmed with Yamaha for next year:
27103747962_8ea9799ba9_o.jpg

This young lad went well (and had an epic paint scheme!)
26594880783_2f4bbb8c0d_o.jpg

An arty pan of a man that couldn't quite get the job done.
26593641364_99a97a80e1_o.jpg

And this man may have some stern words for his mechanics.
27199948045_eb9ef3d9bf_o.jpg

Watched it on TV, the atmosphere must have been insane! Plenty of drama too, I hope you spent more time watching than taking pics :)

Can't lean over much more than that (first photo)- superb motor-cycling skills. Lucky guy being there to soak up the atmosphere.:)

Atmosphere was amazing, and yep, spent a lot more time enjoying the experience rather than shooting it. There's so much elevation change at the circuit, and the Italians are properly bike crazy.

I'm hopefully going back next year, not been since 2013. Unbelievable atmosphere at that circuit isn't there. Never heard so many chainsaws and weird techno music.

Great set Big_Ham and look forward to seeing the rest. I like #2 and as for Rossi, he was doing so well.

I went to Mugello a few years ago - you have to be there to appreciate how enthusiastic the Italians are about their Moto GP !!!
There were guys wearing chainsaw motors strapped yo their backs with throttle controls at the front which they would rev
There were also guys with car engines in the campsite with giant funnels attached
They would throw petrol down them to create great big flares
If you ever camp there don't expect to get much sleep - but such a great atmosphere !
Regards
Rob

Back