MotoGp Silverstone

Name
Dex
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening all

Long time no post and i'm back with my first ever time at a moto gp event. After getting a weekend ticket on that auction site for £50 I decided to do two days, first time ever doing bikes at Silverstone and I have to admit I thought it would be harder than it was, they dont seem as quick as i thought they would be.
As usual c&c welcome.

9S1F6293 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F6110 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F6757 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F6021 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F5498 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F7107 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F7238 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flick

9S1F6583 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Dex

Some interesting angles and good variety of shots Dex. £50 seems a good price for the weekend, not having done Silverstone its encouraging that it was easier than you thought it might be, would like to give it a go sometime.

Some interesting angles and good variety of shots Dex. £50 seems a good price for the weekend, not having done Silverstone its encouraging that it was easier than you thought it might be, would like to give it a go sometime.

Well worth checking at ebay. I found a couple of weekend tickets that went for 50-60 when advance prices where £80 plus postage.
Its well worth going if you get a chance. It is quite daunting compared to Brands because of the sheer size and amount of fences but there is quite a few angles to be had if your prepared to walk.

As above Dex some nice angles and comp 2 is my choice what was the traffic like getting in and out as if I ever go would most likely stay nearby to avoid this.

Cheers Gary.
As for traffic that was the thing that I was worrying about so I looked up parking outside the venue and found this website selling on eBay. http://www.p1parking.biz/.

It's Small field that someone opens up for for f1 and MotoGP and for the MotoGP it was £20 for 2 days and £35 for the three., getting in and out easy as anything.

I don't know if you have been to Silverstone but traveling up the M1 there's a McDonald about 10 minutes away that you turn Right and through a few country roads and you are there then the circuit is about 10-15 minute walk.

One I thing I did find that compared to Brands it was a lot easier to shoot as it seemed less crowded apart from luffield where majority of people seemed to be stood around.

I'm tempted to do F1 next year which I was put off doing before because of traffic etc.

Back