MotoGP Silverstone

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

From four wheels and a 6 hour race to two wheels and a couple of 45 min practice sessions at the same venue in less than a week for me. Enjoyable day yesterday, can't help but be impressed by the speed and lean angles of everyone on track. Anyway a few efforts from me, feedback appreciated

#1 Full tuck mode engaged for Moto3
Fabio Di Giannantonio #21 Del Conca Gresini Moto3 Honda by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#2 Less tuck, more wrestling for the MotoGP boys
Andrea Dovizioso #04 Ducati Racing by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#3 Lots of fellow togs at Brooklands in FP1, tried panning through some people... however bright sun, fence, lots of people and mega quick motorbikes quickly stopped that idea, grabbed one shot i don't mind..
Bradley Smith #38 Red Bull KTM Factory Racing by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#4 Elbows down in Moto2
Romano Fenati #13 Marinelli Snipers Team Kalex by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#5 I think everyone is running out of words to describe this man and what he can do on a motorbike, another ridiculous near save in FP1
Marc Marquez #93 Respol Honda by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#6 Pole man, Jorge Lorenzo
Jorge Lorenzo #99 Ducati Team by Ben Huish, on Flickr

Great set, weather really hasn’t been kind to us this weekend and tomorrow there might not even be a race if it hammers down!!

Almost packed up this evening to go and see what I have captured but decided to stay.

A great set, as well as lots more on your Flickr (y)

Great set, weather really hasn’t been kind to us this weekend and tomorrow there might not even be a race if it hammers down!!

Almost packed up this evening to go and see what I have captured but decided to stay.
Yeah even on Friday we had all seasons in a day, the best of it was definitely FP1, even then it was quite cold. Fingers crossed for today, must admit if it's really bad I can't see a lot of racing happening!

A great set, as well as lots more on your Flickr (y)
Thank you

Very nice set (y) not a fan of #3 though,they look good over on flickr.

Clive.

Back