motorbikes old/new...open thread??

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
In most parking areas here, 'bikes are exempt from parking charges. And back when I had my Frogeye Sprite, I never paid for parking - if I got a ticket (happened twice), I told them someone must have nicked it because the car had no locks (few places charged for parking back then and there were no machines that needed a registration number entering!)

Name
Immo
Edit My Images
Yes
In most parking areas here, 'bikes are exempt from parking charges. And back when I had my Frogeye Sprite, I never paid for parking - if I got a ticket (happened twice), I told them someone must have nicked it because the car had no locks (few places charged for parking back then and there were no machines that needed a registration number entering!)
Hi, this is rather strange. I have not seen it in other German cities. Maybe the authorities do not want motorcyclists to park in Rüdesheim... ---

Name
Immo
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, ... :

L1003712_DxO-L50s-28-c.jpg

L1003714_DxO-L50s-4-c.jpg

(I found an oil temperature meter unnecessary on my R90/6, when I had one fitted, I never reached more than 70 degrees Celsius ... )

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
I have oil thermometers fitted on 2 of my bikes - cheaper than a genuine replacement oil cap for one that was a bit tatty. Had to get 2 to get free P&P!

Name
Immo
Edit My Images
Yes
I have oil thermometers fitted on 2 of my bikes - cheaper than a genuine replacement oil cap for one that was a bit tatty. Had to get 2 to get free P&P!
Hi, and were they really helpful ?

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
No, just cheaper than plain caps! One of them is water cooled and shows 70° after an hour or so and I haven't used the air/oil cooled one for a long enough trip for it to reach full running temperature yet.

Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
My first 'big bike' needs no intro, affectionately known as The Lady. Unfortunately, I crashed it a few years ago, managed to repair it myself but it just wasn't the same,

bandit pre first ride copy.jpg

so... I traded The Lady in for my current steed, affectionately known as Miss Chief.

Gotta love pet names when it comes to bikes. ;)

IMG_0508[1] tp.jpg