motorbikes old/new...open thread??

A proper, air cooled Bimmer! With proper forks as well!

These have two wheels and an engine but do they qualify as motorbikes? :wideyed:

Segway riders in Seefeld G2 P1180017.JPG

They should do, just like powered scooters.

These have two wheels and an engine but do they qualify as motorbikes? :wideyed:

Hi, in Germany you do not need a driving license, but you must be at least 14 years old. In your picture, they should be driving more on the right side of the road.

These devices are typically used by tourists. And they are promoted in Germany, to guide people towards (the silly) e-mobility ... ---

There are guided segué tours in the city we holiday near on Crete (Chania). They appear to stay in the old city which is largely pedestrianised and the guides seem to be fairly responsible. Don't really appeal to me - far easier to walk round the place!

Well, it is rather strange. The Sedgeways are often used by people unable to walk. - But can they react in difficult situations ???

Was away for 4x days this week riding the beautiful Scottish NC500 route with three other biker mates, total of 850 miles ridden.

Here's a scene/view from the top of Applecross on my trusty K8 V-Strom;

Applecross by APM Photography, on Flickr

mac

Seriously considering a Thruxton when normality is resumed. Or might look into the possibility of a 21st century Triton using my "standard" Bonnie 865 as a base.

Bit of a mongrel though, a Metisse. ;)

Do all the lights have to work for the MoT? Can't imagine that the charging system (or the rest of the wiring!) is up to it.

I hope she scolded her owner - or her modifier at least!!!

I hope she scolded her owner - or her modifier at least!!!

Hi, not everybody can afford a Harley. - And the modification is stylistically consistent, including the rubber duckie ... ---

Last edited:
Hi, not everybody can afford a Harley. - And the modification is stylistically consistent, including the rubber duckie ... ---

Consistency isn't necessarily an indicator of good taste - look at MuckDonald's food for example!

Back