Motorised pan tilt head for wildlife

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
For a 1dxii and an EF400DO is ii Just musing really fox in front garden being the cause of said musings . I have no idea what is available bar googling for a while, Does anyone have an use experience Can recommend suitable products that can cope with the weight of said gear. Very much a curiosity post what's out there?

Many thanks

stu

Hi Stuart, I have one with remote control by cable, if you're interested. I'll have a look for the details and get back to you.

where abouts are you, I am in East Sussex so if near me try it out first here

If interested in this one let me know as I don't use it any more, so can work out a price for you (not the tripod). Shown with Nikon D810 and Nikon 24-70mm lens. not used it with a longer lens but see no reason why it should cause a problem
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAIEkmAKPk

works with or without control panel and I also have a 15 ft extn lead for it. Shown running off 4xAA batteries but will work of power supply which I never bought
I paid £141 for it excluding the extn lead

Last edited:
John Bazza thanks for these sorry I somehow missed this, I've probably moved on now, the situation has been evolving ,or rather I've been adapting what I can to get me in a position to try and make the images I want I made a fake front door so I can shoot through the bottom so rather than shooting via remote i'm physically making the images myself and just this last week it's really started to come together so I don't now need a device like the above.

Thanks again both I posted this 3 days after the first visit. The saga has gone on constantly i'm now shooting them under constant led lighting at night it's been a blast learnt loads

I've posted this elsewhere but this was what it was all about :

_S2I3704 PK HO smj by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

cheers both

take care

stu

Back