Name
Vlad
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, so we have a "best of motorsport 2012", lets have a "worst of motorsport"

Rules:

1) ONE image, your worst.

2) Got to be REALLY BAD not just average :bonk:

3) Feel free to say just how truly bad someone's image is... but only if you have put one up yourself.

4) I don't believe you if you haven't got a REALLY BAD IMAGE from 2012 :D

5) No prizes will be awarded :wacky:

6) This is supposed to be fun PLEASE try to get with the plan :rules:

Gary please sticky!

The problem is virtually all the crap ones get binned, however will have a wee look to see if any got through the net!

I like to save all of mine for when one of these threads appears :D

at last!! something I can do ok at.... :cool:

and also nice to look back at - this was January of this year before I got the SLR and my very first attempt to knowingly pan... i like to think things have come on since then... :thinking:

enjoy..

395644_10150492719316008_645761007_9035210_1039241459_n.jpg

Wouldn't say that one is that bad!

I've got loads, but picked this one
Look at the lovely out of focusness and fencing!
8266626849_35cc7d3e8d_c.jpg

Soooo here we go, looking through Lightroom I had sooo many that could be posted in here, but for maximum fail...

The concept: Make slow boring trucks look quick with a very slow pan from the centre of Druids - you have to stand back a fair bit to get the HUGE things in

The execution: Big sweeping pan all the way up the hill.... where the **** did you two come from!

fail.jpg

Bonus points if any of you are actually in my photo :D

Missed this shot where a kart drove over another in a first corner incident. However, it's a nice blurred view of the underside of the floor tray.
One of many #theonethatgotaway shots. ;-)

DSC_8265 by Foamcutter, on Flickr

Ahhh thats the spirit! More photos that we can't even work out what the hell they are without a caption :D

Cracking stuff! (y)

Keep 'em coming!

And I thought it was going sooo well.
The Plan.... attempt at a photogenic slowish pan through the trees at Cadwell, manual focus, nice afternoon lighting, I thought I was onto a winner. :naughty:

The result a black blob with a white claw, (there is a bike in there somewhere) :LOL:
It did make me smile when I saw this on the screen of the camera. A strikingly obvious result that I somehow didnt see coming at the time :wacky:

RAB_3599-L.jpg

Excellent , that's fully rubbish and perfect for this thread!

This one from me. Moto GP Silverstone, trying a slow pan on the start and finish line. The thing was past me before i even knew, and my attempt ended in a shaky mess.

I did have so many more bad ones, but deleted them off the camera as soon as i saw them. Ill know now to keep them for next year :D

I thought I did quite well at cocking this one up. Apart from having a decent shutter speed to show some pace in the wheels. I managed to get a fence post right in the middle of Schuey's car. And just a little bit of some bloke in front of me:LOL:

DSC05376.jpg

I reckon this is one of my worst that I didn't delete in camera:

I had been tracking Matt Neal into the hairpin at Knockhill as he had been locking up a bit with the front brakes glowing nicely for a couple of laps. Waited until the perfect time to press the shutter, and ....
BTC22001.jpg

Back of the net John!

I think thats a beautiful bokeh you have achieved there Alan, so lovely in fact you've had to use it for the entire image and not waste it just on the background.

Top bombing :cool:

The same car for my best and worst :LOL: and the pro tog in front of me got a perfect shot, he had great delight in showing me :bang:

Truck Racing 086 by rich1971, on Flickr

Last edited:
Indeed, the crispness of the cone is staggering (y)

went to the roger albert clarke last year, only had my pocket camera, took these, hmmmmm, made me buy my 600d

oops 048 by ****ant69, on Flickr

Last edited:
We all learn from mistakes, therefore we must all be geniuses by now :bonk:

Any more for any more? We've still got a few weeks of nothing on to kill :D

Oh i like it Gaz!

Richard, its a funny shot, but not really a terrible photographic fail. Sorry your photo isn't poor enough for this thread (y)

I will probably fit in to "Worst of" category for quite some time!:LOL: But this was taken 7 days ago when i was a real newbie! You can see the back wheel of the rider and his bike i was trying to photograph!:bonk:

DSC_0121_zps6c91afab.jpg

Thats impressive Tracy, the leading line of the dirt leads you to the cheeky wheel :D

welcome to the forum (y)

Thought Id deleted all my dufferes but have been looking through my previous rallycross pics and came across this absolute cracker.
Saw the driver coming in to fast for the corner, fired off a burst off pics, 1st two in focus then some TV guys have put this TV gantry in the way :bonk:

Lovely bokeh from the 400 on a fx body there Graham :)

I'm just glad you had the swiftness of mind to preserve it for this thread B-)

Back