Motorsport Images

Disappointing that no one posted a response to your request.

I love that cross processed look in the second one - it really works well having a cooler tint with the yellow on the bike. Really sharp too.

The first one is sharp throughout as well, but personally I would have cropped it slightly differently - with a bit less space to the left of the Caterham. I would also have stuck a stronger vignette on it.

I love that cross processed look in the second one - it really works well having a cooler tint with the yellow on the bike. Really sharp too.

The first one is sharp throughout as well, but personally I would have cropped it slightly differently - with a bit less space to the left of the Caterham. I would also have stuck a stronger vignette on it.

Tha

Thanks for the feedback Boris :)

Lovely shots, top job on the panning.

Just out of curiosity, what f stop did you use on these especially on the Caterham to get it all sharp?

Back