1. Apex Photography

Apex Photography

Edit My Images:
    No
    Hi,

I'm fairly new to motorsport photography (I started in July 2018) and have just joined this forum. These are some of my images from this year, what do you think? 7X1A0153.jpg 7X1A5640.jpg 7X1A6665.jpg 7X1A7325.jpg

dbay and hallanthony like this.
  2. Mikesphotaes

Mikesphotaes

Name:
    Mike
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Colourfull and sharp, what's not to like?

3. Apex Photography

Apex Photography

Edit My Images:
    No
    Thanks :) I'm not quite sure why there not sharp as they look in lightroom. I might have exported them at too low a quality.

4. lightshipman

lightshipman

Name:
    Andrew
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Who would have thought you were fairly new to motorsport, colourful, sharp and plenty to keep your eyes occupied. Very nice images.

Apex Photography likes this.
  5. Apex Photography

Apex Photography

Edit My Images:
    No
    Thanks I have gone some general photography on and off for a few years before I started doing Motorsport but didn't really do any sports photography before then.

6. RichardC27

RichardC27

Name:
    Richard
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Really nice panning technique and some good variety too. They are perhaps a little too colourful for me, the colours look a tad cartoonish but that's purely personal taste. The third one is my favourite out of this set, that's a great image

Apex Photography likes this.
  7. Apex Photography

Apex Photography

Edit My Images:
    No