Motorway Light Trail

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Not sure if this works. I was trying to get some light in the sky, I have been waiting for a while for when the sky had some nice colour in it, still not that good tonight, but thought I'd give it a go. Anyway, what you thing guys?

IMG_8913_1.JPG

Yup, works for me too, the colour in the sky is lovely.

Cool. Thanks. The more I look at it the more I like it, so can't be that bad :)

Thats a good shot, have tried to do a few of these myself and know how hard they are to get right. There would seem to be a period of about 15 mins when the light is right after that you just seem to get a very dark sky. I have one of mine on my Flickr site if you are interested, link in signature.

Thanks Paul.

Love your shot, the slip roads and backdrop of the town make it very interesting.

It works really well. The long diagonal light trail pulls your eyes right into the picture.

Works well for me, sky is a nice touch :)

Love it! I'm going down to the A12 bridge in a few days time to get some light trail shots :) I've done some before but only with a PAS camera so I couldn't set the shutter speed manually or anything like that so now I've got an SLR it should be a bit more fun/interesting :D.

Thanks guys.

Good luck George, make sure you post them up :)

I like it too, and the sky is very good. I too need to go and have a crack at this!!

Thanks wegotitugetit.

aligibbs, I'm not bothered, but you may get more response to them from your own thread. I like them, the cones give a nice touch of 'difference' about them. Is the sky glow from a close-by town?

b__1__rd- not sure I could stand up to the comments here yet :) It's just outside Cardiff, so thats where the glow is from

Last edited:
Back