Mountain Hares

A simple but gorgeous set of images Paul I'm with you on the first for me the best of what's shown. That they can do this with that back foot is amazing isn't it . i've never seen a mountain hare but recognise that splayed foot in our local browns..always makes me think they are saying live long and prosper.

Fabulous images, fab photography, cool field craft, forgive me being green as hell mate . Our actual native hare is a bucket list species for me

cheers so much for sharing

stu

A simple but gorgeous set of images Paul I'm with you on the first for me the best of what's shown. That they can do this with that back foot is amazing isn't it . i've never seen a mountain hare but recognise that splayed foot in our local browns..always makes me think they are saying live long and prosper.

Fabulous images, fab photography, cool field craft, forgive me being green as hell mate . Our actual native hare is a bucket list species for me

cheers so much for sharing

stu

Thank you Stu, that was a great moment when he splayed his foot :) a brown hare is on my bucket list also (y)

Love the first one in particular!

Although the face in the 2nd one seems like something, as the kids would say is "a total mood" - watch it doesn't end up as a meme!

They seem to have smaller ears than the regular ones and a bit smaller in size?

Wonderful set, you have captured some great expressions, it's something I need to do, no mountains in Lincolnshire!!

Paul

Back