Movement

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Delamere forest in Cheshire a couple of weeks ago, what a boring place for photography! There is nothing to photograph, that sounds strange...what I meant was nothing inspired me at all.

I just ended up messing about as you can see below:

No 1. Is a sort of self portrait, I wanted the six million dollar man look, for the young ones out there that means running at 200 mph so you are a blur. several attempts at this as I had the remote in my hand running towards the camera. Strange that only one lens of my sunglasses was pick up I look like a pirate

No 2. Was just a simple technique I read about some time ago, this involved movement of the camera not me! One and only attempt at it. I quite like this don't know why its just sort of abstractish.

Comments good and bad most welcome.

Kevin.

3634224606_beec2f021d.jpg

3633415735_bbc7bbe79b.jpg

i prefer the pirate myself

#2 I had a phase of doing vertical panning shots, but in autumn, and using flash if your lucky and aim whilst leaves are falling, the flash freezes the leaves, I have a shot somewhere just cant find it

Thanks for the comments guys...(y)

Just Dave, I may try the VP and flash as suggested in the autumn would be good to see that shot if you can dig it out...

Kevin.

Sometimes when there is nothing obvious and nothing immediately inspires you - it forces you to become more creative - certainly did for you - I love the second one. Keep experimenting!

Sometimes when there is nothing obvious and nothing immediately inspires you - it forces you to become more creative - certainly did for you - I love the second one. Keep experimenting!

Thanks AWP, never thought about it like that...so me not being inspired inspired me! Wow I have never been in a paradox before.

Thanks for the comment.(y)

Back