weekly Mr Slade's 2018 Photo52 - An unbearable resemblance to reality - Abundance

SamuelSlade007

RENEGADE!!!!!!
Name
Frank
Edit My Images
No
You don't understand, I had no choice. Decisions needed to be made. My name is in those files.

Week 00 - My Area
Week 01 - Gate
Week 02 - People
Week 03 - Stark
Week 04 - Over
Week 05 - Age
Week 06 - Sharp
Week 07 - Guard
Week 08 - Thick
Week 09 - Abundance
Week 10 -
Week 11 -
Week 12 -
Week 13 -
Week 14 -
Week 15 -
Week 16 -
Week 17 -
Week 18 -
Week 19 -
Week 20 -
Week 21 -
Week 22 -
Week 23 -
Week 24 -
Week 25 -
Week 26 -
Week 27 -
Week 28 -
Week 29 -
Week 30 -
Week 31 -
Week 32 -
Week 33 -
Week 34 -
Week 35 -
Week 36 -
Week 37 -
Week 38 -
Week 39 -
Week 40 -
Week 41 -
Week 42 -
Week 43 -
Week 44 -
Week 45 -
Week 46 -
Week 47 -
Week 48 -
Week 49 -
Week 50 -
Week 51 -
Week 52 -

Last edited:
Week 00 - My Area

24670831287_6ee189f1d3_b.jpg

Your area, a good angled shot of the skateboard/bmx park Frank, like the glare coming off the light showing some graffiti on the ramps plus a bit of Dutch Angle too.
Gate is one your shots and take on theme that I have grown to like, and still feel the same about this shot, dark,cold and gritty looking and good to see you back (y)

Your area, a good angled shot of the skateboard/bmx park Frank, like the glare coming off the light showing some graffiti on the ramps plus a bit of Dutch Angle too.
Gate is one your shots and take on theme that I have grown to like, and still feel the same about this shot, dark,cold and gritty looking and good to see you back (y)

thanks Dave, whenever i can i like to see how a shot looks with my homemade pinhole lens. The dutch on the skate park is simple so i could get the Coyote in as well, well that's what i'll tell ppl (y)

Really like the skate park, love the processing. Not too sold on gate but certainly in your characteristic style.

Back with the SS007 Style straight out of the blocks. Your images always make me smile.
I think week 0 is the pick of these two, Yosemite Sam is spot on.
Is Gate(d) Pinhole? If so it's far more contrasty than my pinhole efforts have been (or is that processing).

Back with the SS007 Style straight out of the blocks. Your images always make me smile.
I think week 0 is the pick of these two, Yosemite Sam is spot on.
Is Gate(d) Pinhole? If so it's far more contrasty than my pinhole efforts have been (or is that processing).

Gate is pinhole, however i ran it through Silver Efex to give it that darker feel

Love the gate shot! Never been able to take a deliberately out of focus shot, mine just look out of focus rather than deliberate!

Love the gate shot! Never been able to take a deliberately out of focus shot, mine just look out of focus rather than deliberate!
Andrew....when u have no real means of focusing then it's an acceptable excuse for it to be look deliberate..... that's my reasoning.

The Gate image works really well Sir, spooky presentation and looks good in mono.(y)

George.

Interesting viewpoint on your first image, I feel it works well.
Second image is too the brief and different, not sure how much I like it, but as I'm new to this 52 thingy and need to get on everybody's goodbooks I have liked it.

Pete

Welcome back Frank

I like the Gates, certainly got a dark feel, I think the light LHS cloned out somehow would improve it.

Interesting viewpoint on your first image, I feel it works well.
Second image is too the brief and different, not sure how much I like it, but as I'm new to this 52 thingy and need to get on everybody's goodbooks I have liked it.

Pete

Pete.. just give open and honest feedback with mine, there are no good books (y)

I like the shot of the skate park, Dutch tilt, graffiti, PoV, that single lamp post... (y)

As for your gate, I wasn't so sure about that until I've read that it is pinhole...

Hi Frank

My Area - I like the feel of it and love the angle you've used

Gate(d) - A very dark and moody shot it works for me

I like the shot Frank but it's a bit dark for me

I like the shot Frank but it's a bit dark for me

Hi Frank, people is a good shot coming from you as I did wonder what you`d put in. Some march to get the shot, but Hay I like it :D
......{groan}

A very nice atmospheric and moody shot of the Straw Bear (y)
.. (y) thanks

Are they after you again? :)

It is a bit dark, but I think you like that kind of look,unless Im mistaken....
... shots taken shortly after show the mob with pitchforks and flamin' torches... It seems you can't tell "ya momma was a haystack" jokes without being hounded out town

I can see that my screens have different brightness settings, so i apologise if ppl think a photo is too dark, oh wait.. dark in brightness or in tone?? :cautious:

Finding it a tad dark, especially as it seems to be loosing detail in the crowd off in the distance but suits your usual style and a good find for the theme.

Very dark in more ways than one - loos like a scene out of Salem - would not want to be moving into that town any time soon

Great photo even though a touch dark for my liking. I like that the people are all walking towards you but looking away from the camera.

Back