B&W Mullion Harbour

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
24791_12037833045354eec310d5e.jpg

24791_13865224385354eec83446e.jpg

I prefer the second shot, as I like the detail and texture in the cliffs. The first is a tad too dark for my tastes.

I like the first image it gives a sense of foreboding of the approaching storm, very nice.

The PP makes them very atmospheric and brooding so that aspect works very well. I prefer the composition of the first one as it opens out to the sea beyond, whereas the second is more closed-in.

No.2 feels too bright, but the first has held my attention for quite some time, it's a great shot. Have you missed off cropping rotation miss-data bottom left though?????

13983187752_2c1084b61a_o.jpg

Sorry about the sillyness, but I've uploaded this to my flickr, and I didn't want false praise for a good shot (even with a big red arrow).

I can see a big red arrow Scott, but I am quite certain there is nothing there except darkness. I have opened the original jpeg in lightroom and lifted it a pile of stops, and I still can't see anything.

There was a sliver of cloning so thin that it is of no consequence, but even knowing that I still can't see it.

If there is something there, do you think you could see your way to forgiving me for it...it really is very dark down there!

Well how odd, there must be a Gremlin in the works. I bet it's something flickr has done (I have had my images altered quite a bit in the past, even though I've uploaded an image that has been "saved for the web")..... You are forgiven this time, but don't make a habit of it! :D. If this is from my end, then I ask for forgiveness. o_O

13989851795_b17e85d92f_o.jpg

Back