Mushrooms

Could probably do with a touch more breathing room on the left and right sides but otherwise rather nice I do love seeing these while out and about

Reactions: smr
Could probably do with a touch more breathing room on the left and right sides but otherwise rather nice I do love seeing these while out and about

Thanks yes I couldn't give them anymore space unfortunately as these were amongst a crop of other Shrooms, but these the most aesthetic and the others just fringed into the frame. I also couldn't get my tripod low enough down even though the centre column comes out so I had to hand hold, luckily sharp enough for me anyway at 100th of a second and with the light gathering lens that is the 50mm.

Thanks yes I couldn't give them anymore space unfortunately as these were amongst a crop of other Shrooms, but these the most aesthetic and the others just fringed into the frame. I also couldn't get my tripod low enough down even though the centre column comes out so I had to hand hold, luckily sharp enough for me anyway at 100th of a second and with the light gathering lens that is the 50mm.

That’s often the way...I’ve found it’s hard to pick out perfect examples with clear surroundings. Handheld works well for these as you can get your camera right on the ground and get more dynamic angles. Just painful unless you have a tilt screen!

Have you ever considered using a bean bag?

Reactions: smr
Back