Must get this 5g protection

Oh my god, this is why councillors and their advisers should not be running towns and handle large amounts of cash, most, in my experience are clueless f***w1ts on a power trip.

“The 5GBioShield was recommended by a member of Glastonbury Town Council's 5G Advisory Committee, which has called for an inquiry into 5G. One of nine external members, Toby Hall, said: "We use this device and find it helpful," and provided a link to its website”.

Toby Hall clearly should not be anywhere near a 5g advisory committe.

Last edited:
My goodness, I'll be buying 10 of them just to be sure.

The trouble is that, like with all these things, there is an element of truth to radio waves being harmful. I did say just an "element" of truth. Microwaves, for example, and other high-energy transmitters, IF you're at extremely close range, can be harmful. So when the sensible people make such claims as "Radio waves have never been shown to be harmful" they are actually wrong too, so they don't help the fight against those who are technically challenged. 5G is harmless, but you wouldn't want to put your head right next to a transmitter for a few hours. 5G is actually less harmful than 4G, as the power output is similar but with 5G it's more targeted (beamforming I think it's called). I won't pretend to be an expert on that.

Life would be so much more boring if we didn't have these things to laugh at. :)

Last edited:
My goodness, I'll be buying 10 of them just to be sure.

The trouble is that, like with all these things, there is an element of truth to radio waves being harmful. I did say just an "element" of truth. Microwaves, for example, and other high-energy transmitters, IF you're at extremely close range, can be harmful. So when the sensible people make such claims as "Radio waves have never been shown to be harmful" they are actually wrong too, so they don't help the fight against those who are technically challenged. 5G is harmless, but you wouldn't want to put your head right next to a transmitter for a few hours. 5G is actually less harmful than 4G, as the power output is similar but with 5G it's more targeted (beamforming I think it's called). I won't pretend to be an expert on that.

Life would be so much more boring if we didn't have these things to laugh at. :)

When you take the discussion out of context you cloud the issue exactly as you had described.

My oven at home is inherently safe, however sticking your head in it on full power makes it bloody dangerous.

When you take the discussion out of context you cloud the issue exactly as you had described.

My oven at home is inherently safe, however sticking your head in it on full power makes it bloody dangerous.

i simply added to the discussion and refrained from getting into details that I didn't think would be wanted. Nothing is out of context at all, it's just my thoughts. It's a forum. This sort of response is exactly why I rarely use these forums, as I can't seem to write anything without criticism.

OK, I've read the article, it seems that
  1. Some bloke on a Council somewhere who really should know better has told "everybody" how great these things are but of course he's not making a recommendation to buy because that would be improper
  2. The item is pedalled with enough pseudo science mumbo jumbo to make anybody with half a brain deeply suspicious
  3. It is flogged by a company with a history of selling worthless junk using pseudo science mumbo jumbo
  4. When asked to justify any of their claims, the company claims that their proof is "secret"
  5. Trading Standards are only now thinking about whether to investigate the company which is currently happily trousering 300+ quid for stuff that is just junk
  6. Not only does the device not work and could never work because frankly the "science" on which it is based is an insult to the very name of science, just in case the company have made absolutely no attempt to make anything work. And still Trading Standards are supping tea thinking "hmm, what shall we do this afternoon?"
  7. Meanwhile, 5G installers have been attacked, masts burned down and anti 5g posters are apparently being booby trapped. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-52619350
Which all reminds me, I have some magic beans somewhere. I must set up a web shop. If I can only get a thick witted councillor to "not" recommend them.....

1. Some bloke on a Council somewhere who really should know better has told "everybody" how great these things are but of course he's not making a recommendation to buy because that would be improper
  2. The item is pedalled with enough pseudo science mumbo jumbo to make anybody with half a brain deeply suspicious
  3. It is flogged by a company with a history of selling worthless junk using pseudo science mumbo jumbo
  4. When asked to justify any of their claims, the company claims that their proof is "secret"
  5. Trading Standards are only now thinking about whether to investigate the company which is currently happily trousering 300+ quid for stuff that is just junk
  6. Not only does the device not work and could never work because frankly the "science" on which it is based is an insult to the very name of science, just in case the company have made absolutely no attempt to make anything work. And still Trading Standards are supping tea thinking "hmm, what shall we do this afternoon?"
  7. Meanwhile, 5G installers have been attacked, masts burned down and anti 5g posters are apparently being booby trapped. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-52619350
Which all reminds me, I have some magic beans somewhere. I must set up a web shop. If I can only get a thick witted councillor to "not" recommend them.....

Perhaps as 'he' is the initiator of the "support" he should be investigated for improper conduct in public office (even at the financial level???) :sneaky::sneaky::naughty:

What were his fellow councillors thinking :sleep::sleep::sleep: on the job!

Just ordered 10 rolls of bacofoil to wrap my head in. As a now long quiet radio ham of many years it makes me chuckle when I hear the stories being bandied around.

Now where is my globe of the world. oh that's right I forgot it's not a globe any more it's flat :D

The other thing that struck me, re: the decision making processes of that Council member.

If the new technology being offered for sale was oh so revolutionary, how come only that company had heard of it and that they managed to get the Global rights to sell its product(s) from what looks like a mailing address "shop" in North London who only started trading in January 2020 :thinking::thinking::thinking::bat:

The naivety of some folk beggars belief.....................talk about (sadly?) a sucker born every minute :banghead:

Plus as noted above by another poster, where the heck are TS in this, surely if there was ever a company that needs slamming shut it is that one!

Just ordered 10 rolls of bacofoil to wrap my head in. As a now long quiet radio ham of many years it makes me chuckle when I hear the stories being bandied around.

Now where is my globe of the world. oh that's right I forgot it's not a globe any more it's flat :D

Now come on, where is your entrepreneurial spirit................you could be reselling each roll for 100 times what you paid for it, certainly with more science behind your offer than the "shield" being sold in the OP ;) :LOL:

You’re forgetting it has a magic sticker on it that makes all the tiny technology pixies inside do their thing ;)

I do wonder what the USB stick has on it? Malware perhaps? Or key logger software so it can magically make all your money disappear?

I’d like to see sales figures for these, just to see how many credulous idiots have actually bought them.

I did notice one thing the fruit loops associate with 5g is insomnia, i started suffering from this not long after 5g went live in my area, just shows how you can make things fit the rumors.

imagesll.jpg

You’re forgetting it has a magic sticker on it that makes all the tiny technology pixies inside do their thing ;)

I do wonder what the USB stick has on it? Malware perhaps? Or key logger software so it can magically make all your money disappear?

I’d like to see sales figures for these, just to see how many credulous idiots have actually bought them.

Yeah, if you've gone to all the trouble of a website and stickers, it would seem lazy not to put a keylogger on there. I think we call it multi channel marketing :)

My friend just sent me a picture of the government's latest mind control system which is based in a secret location where no-one can see it. You can see the alien dome behind the transmitter where the mentalists work with the aliens to take us all over. Save yourselves! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Electricity pylon by M5 P1013281.JPG

Back