Mustang Stampede at the Ace Cafe

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Took part in a fun cruise over to the Ace Cafe today (well I guess yesterday now), loads of nice cars and lots of loud engines. :cool:

Photos for those that may be interested:-

MustangStampedeAceCafe_001.jpg

My fav car of the day :cool:
MustangStampedeAceCafe_003.jpg

MustangStampedeAceCafe_008.jpg

MustangStampedeAceCafe_016.jpg

MustangStampedeAceCafe_020.jpg

MustangStampedeAceCafe_028.jpg

MustangStampedeAceCafe_029.jpg

MustangStampedeAceCafe_037.jpg

Oh Wow! I loved looking at these :)

Fantastic cars, and great pics :)

really enjoyed these

I'm not big on cars , always been into bikes more , there is however a couple of exceptions the Ford Mustanf being one of them !

I think they're a cracking set , what prcessessing did you do to achieve this look ?

Fantastic stuff, those 60's and early 70's Mustangs take some beating. I nearly bought a red '72 Mach 1 like in No.2 back in 1990 for £800 but chickened out as it needed quite a lot of work. If only!!!!

Thanks for the comments all.

I think they're a cracking set , what prcessessing did you do to achieve this look ?

All done in lightroom, I have several presets I now use on most car meet pics like this, For those with lot's of chrome or strong paint colours I use modified ‘Creative – Direct Positive’ that comes with Lightroom. Darkens the blacks, brings out chrome, and makes polished colours shine. Then it's messing with the Exposure/Brightness/Contrast until happy.

For images which look drab or lacking colour I use a few different black & white, sepia presets that normally end up making the images look at little more interesting.

Then it's using the edit brush to correct any dodgy spots (exposure issues, removal of unwanted items, finishing off with vignetting to darken the edges.

Fantastic stuff, those 60's and early 70's Mustangs take some beating. I nearly bought a red '72 Mach 1 like in No.2 back in 1990 for £800 but chickened out as it needed quite a lot of work. If only!!!!
I REALLY want a Mach 1, just no where to keep it. :(

I especially like the post in #4 and #5 - really really nice!

Lovely looking cars, your photo's show them off well, love the PP. Is this the cafe that Fifth Gear used a few years ago for their shows?

Thanks for the comments all.

All done in lightroom, I have several presets I now use on most car meet pics like this, For those with lot's of chrome or strong paint colours I use modified ‘Creative – Direct Positive’ that comes with Lightroom. Darkens the blacks, brings out chrome, and makes polished colours shine. Then it's messing with the Exposure/Brightness/Contrast until happy.

For images which look drab or lacking colour I use a few different black & white, sepia presets that normally end up making the images look at little more interesting.

Then it's using the edit brush to correct any dodgy spots (exposure issues, removal of unwanted items, finishing off with vignetting to darken the edges.

I REALLY want a Mach 1, just no where to keep it. :(

thanks for the processing explanation

Some really nice muscle there, well done. (y)

Jim M

Back