MV Agusta F4 750S

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Not mine but my dad's. Stunning piece of kit and sounds ridiculous! Open to C&C :)

Some more here : http://www.brian-mcewan.co.uk/p254991694

p821677726-4.jpg

p794808054-4.jpg

p382744409-4.jpg

p428185888-4.jpg

p57174176-4.jpg

Nice set, I am not sure about the first . The angled framing and the bike leaning forward on the pit stand makes it look awkard.

The badge detail shot is great.

That tank shot is lovely, stunningly crisp. I'm in two minds about the first, I can see what you were trying to do but not sure it works, however it might if there was less foreground and more subject. Zoom and cropping could be the way to go. It's a pity that you didn't post these two which are the best of your set imo - I've used your links, please let me know if you arn't cool with this but thought they needed to be shared!

Thanks for posting, makes me miss mine :( if you want a challenge try and get a four-smoking-barrel shot when you stop it running after a hoon - it's an MV thing!

Thanks for the feedback folks!

It's going up for sale soon but will have to get the smoking barrells before it goes, although the only time this bike has been hooned is when I borrowed it for an hour :banana: The sound is amazing but it felt horrendously uncomfortable compared to my old ZX10r... and it wasn't comfortable lol

The first one's not for me as mentioned earlier, angle of shot and the paddock stand. The rest are fantastic shots, nice and crisp, great bike shots.

Back