MXV Photo guarantee

Edit My Images
Yes
Im going to be selling one of my bronica lenses soon and was wondering how their 12 month guarantee worked.

I dont have any invoice (not sure if i got one or not) from them to prove the date of purchase but their is a couple of stickers on the lens. Are these to show when the lens was bought and therefore anyone who was to buy the lens from me could claim the guarantee as long as they kept the stickers on?

I sent them an email on sunday but havent had a reply and seeing as this is where i heard about them thought someone might know.

Thanks

Alan

I might just be on the receipt, thats your prove of purchase. Seeing as the shop was only open today, I'd wait a bit as they normally answer the e-mails very well

What lens you selling for the Bronica?? SQ or 645?

Didnt realise they only opened today so might get something tomorrow. Havent got a receipt or anything because i bought it from them through ebay, and any receipt or anything that might have came with it probably went in the bin.

the lens is a bronica zenzanon mc 50mm F2.8 for the etrsi, only got it a month ago for £145 so would be looking for about the same if your interested. only selling because i bought a hasselblad 500 on impulse the other day.

the lens is a bronica zenzanon mc 50mm F2.8 for the etrsi, only got it a month ago for £145 so would be looking for about the same if your interested. only selling because i bought a hasselblad 500 on impulse the other day.

Oh balls - this is on my wishlist, but I've been a naughty little boy and spent all my money :crying:

Back