My 1984/85 BMW R80

Edit My Images
No
Had the Bike for some time

sadly it's now up for sale

a few images from this morning ........... just for pleasure ..........

getting almost autumnal here in France

R80_10th_5.jpg

R80_10th_1.jpg

R80_10th_2.jpg

R80_10th_3.jpg

R80_10th_4.jpg

R80_10th_6.jpg

R80_10th_7.jpg

R80_10th_8.jpg

Last edited:
You've certainly kept that clean Bill (y)

Why the sale if you don't mind me asking?

I'm not into bikes, Bill they scare me. I was brought up very close to an S- bend..and heard it all..you can guess the rest - young lads on Tiger Cubs but also adults but when I went into Transport just now I saw these photos you don't normally post there so I was intrigued. It''s a credit to you and if I had that I'd be gutted to have to part with it because I had no room. I'm, sure you've thought of all angles to make room. With a bike like that I think I'd build a small shed for it. One day I went to Bristol airport to photograph planes and saw this bike by the perimeter fence and that also impressed me enough for me to take a photo. I sent it to a friend in the US who was a bike enthusiast. Not sure if it's the kind of bike you're interested in though.

Congrats on being 71 this year too :D

Last edited:
I'm not into bikes, Bill they scare me. I was brought up very close to an S- bend..and heard it all..you can guess the rest - young lads on Tiger Cubs but also adults but when I went into Transport just now I saw these photos you don't normally post there so I was intrigued. It''s a credit to you and if I had that I'd be gutted to have to part with it because I had no room. I'm, sure you've thought of all angles to make room. With a bike like that I think I'd build a small shed for it. One day I went to Bristol airport to photograph planes and saw this bike by the perimeter fence and that also impressed me enough for me to take a photo. I sent it to a friend in the US who was a bike enthusiast. Not sure if it's the kind of bike you're interested in though.

Congrats on being 71 this year too :D

HOG would equal Harley as in Harley Davison

Back