My 2014 Round Up

Name
George
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, 2014 seemed to go incredibly quickly! Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing to be honest! :D

I seemed to have a relatively quiet season this year. As usual, I stayed around my local midlands tracks, but just didn't get time to do as many events as I would've like to.

I'm very pleased with my photos this year though. I've tried to keep the selection below fairly varied, But I'm particularly pleased I've come out with a selection of photos that aren't just 1/10 sec side on pans (although there are a few of those of course!). As always, any feedback is much appreciated.

Bring on 2015!

----

First up was the FIA World Endurance Championship at Silverstone. I managed to blag some hospitality tickets with Porsche (complete with a grid pass). Incredible experience. Don't think any event I go to again is going to live up to it now!

Then off to Rockingham for the British GT. A unique circuit that offers a lot of crazy panning shots, but very little else.

Then back to SIlverstone for the Blancpain Endurance Championship. One of my favourite race series, an absolute stunning collection of cars.

Silverstone again for the F1 race. A lot quieter since the last time I went in 2010. Very entertaining weekend though.

Then off to Ascott for something a little bit different. Technically it's still motorsport?

On to Donington for the Formula E testing. Very surreal experience with the silent engines. But the races so far this season have proved to be entertaining, so I'm looking forward to London next year!

Back at Donington for the British GT race. Good race but unfortunately the championship battle ended early on.

A quick trip to Prescott Hill Climb for their Autumn Classic event. A lot more foliage than I'm used to at Silverstone and Donington! Always makes a nice change!

Back to Silverstone for the HSCC finals which in the past 3 years I've been has never failed to produce incredible light for the last 3 races of the day.

And finally back to Donington for the Britcar into the night race. The infield was closed totally which was very annoying. But it gave me a good excuse to think outside the box (for me at least!)

Fantastic selection George, great variety.

That shot of Donington in 17 ticks a lot of my boxes and the pan in 6 couldn't really be much better, but my favs are the shot of Alonso in 13 and the shot into the sunset in 22.

Amazing set of pics George the comp colours and variety is superb the wide low pans are stunning I will try this type of shot again next year see if I can get at least one keeper.

Liking the Ferrari at Rockingham and the Ascott shot really like the sunset shot but the Bugatti through the trees is a clear winner for me a wall hanger of a shot

Back