My 2016 Motorsport Wrap Sheet

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
No
well my motorsport season is over - so as is traditional here's a small collection of my favourites :) Its been a busy year with more accredited events than not - met a lot of very talented people, its a wholly humbling experience :)

All comments and criticisms gratefully received. Thanks

1. So something from the first event of the year - It's a guy on a red bike

Shane BYRNE by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

2. Pressure in the pits during the WEC as the Lead Toyota is about to come in (You'll have to trust me I couldn't catch the reflection in the googles - still liked the picture though :D)

Primed & Ready to GO! by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

3. And one from when I turned around....

Anthony Davidson, Sebsatien Buemi, Kazuki Nakajima by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

4. One of the Le Mans Winner Neel Jani

Neel Jani - Porsche 919 #2 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

5. British GT - Ferrari - wonky

Marco ATTARD / Adam CARROLL by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

6. I did actually managed a few trips where it didn't p*** it down - but not this one

Ian STINTON / Mike SIMPSON by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

7. Here's the 0.4s pan - yes it's all real

Sergio 'Checo' Pérez - Force India Mercedes by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

8. Here's Vandoorne from the test, maybe McLaren will build a better car without Mr Dennis in charge (maybe not)

Stoffel Vandoorne - Mclaren Honda by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

9. Somthing from the Classic - sorry anything before 93 isn't recorded in my motorsport brain - a blue car

Silverstone Classic 2016 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

10. One from the BTCC - Andrew Jordan in the very pretty Ford

Andrew Jordan - Ford Focus ST MK.III by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

11. Still trying to do different things with photography and traditional digital paintings
30109308911_6e970a4be5_k.jpg

12. Dont really like grid girl shots - couldn't knock it till i tried it - still don't like grid girl shots (no offence to the girl - she smiled a lot, actually it creeped me out, maybe thats why i have gridgirlphobia)

Jon MINSHAW / Phil KEEN by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, again feel free to rip them apart.

On the off chance you want to see some more https://www.flickr.com/photos/fireproof_art/albums

Cheers

Top work Jonny. What stands out to me is the variety of shots with all of them to a very high standard. #7 is really special, and the quality of the Shakey shot is sublime. #2 is well seen & executed, inspiration for me next season to try and look beyond my standard type of shot.
Enjoy the close season.

A great set , a lot of variety but all to a very high standard.

Love them! Stunning :D
Thanks mate, I appreciate it.

Great set.
Thanks as always Paul

Top work Jonny. What stands out to me is the variety of shots with all of them to a very high standard. #7 is really special, and the quality of the Shakey shot is sublime. #2 is well seen & executed, inspiration for me next season to try and look beyond my standard type of shot.
Enjoy the close season.
Cheers Neil, glad you like the variety - it's somthing I need to keep working on as my shots do tend to look a bit stale after a while :confused: haha surprised you like the Shakey shot - it's very safe and I think one that most people could do without much difficulty at Silverstone.

fantastic!
Cheers! :)

Great years work, well done
Thanks mate!

A great set , a lot of variety but all to a very high standard.

Thanks for the comment :)

Very strong set Jonathan, looks like a great year...... but if I had to choose, it would be 2, 5, 8 & 7....especially 7, which is a remarkable picture.

Having said that, the shot of Vandoorne is pretty special too.

Hate them, hate them all!! Fantastic set and some very very good photos! :)

Top shots from a very talented bloke, like them all. Hopefully see more of you next year.

All of them are awesome shots! Would love to be able to be this good one day.

Very strong set Jonathan, looks like a great year...... but if I had to choose, it would be 2, 5, 8 & 7....especially 7, which is a remarkable picture.

Having said that, the shot of Vandoorne is pretty special too.

Thanks Brian, really appreciate such positive feedback :)

Hate them, hate them all!! Fantastic set and some very very good photos! :)

;) thanks mate

that shakey is stunning

Cheers man

love them all. brilliant set

Thanks Mark

Top shots from a very talented bloke, like them all. Hopefully see more of you next year.

Haha cheers Paul, hope fully I can step it up a bit in 2017 :)

All of them are awesome shots! Would love to be able to be this good one day.

Cheers pal, hang around in here for a while - they taught me pretty much everything

Awesome shots Jonathan, enjoyed them a lot now going for smooch ha ha, mooch (gotta love auto correct...) ! On your Flickr :)

The Shakey pic as amazing. Sooo much detail and clarity. Wish I could replicate something close to as good as that.

Better and better, year by year. Loving some of these dude, enjoy the off season!!

Haha thanks Matty - still feel like I have a lot of work to do and think I'd benefit from some landscape training from you to have a different approach!

The Shakey pic as amazing. Sooo much detail and clarity. Wish I could replicate something close to as good as that.

Cheers man, as I said to Neil though that Shakey shot is pretty basic - the gear has to take the credit, not very much skill or vision required on my part.

Just wow!!

Thanks Dale, happy to see they are going down well :)

A great end of year set as always, loving that 0.4s pan and like the others the Shakey shot .

Not been here in a while.... can't but notice it's very quiet compared to the "good old days" but oh well...

At least my visit was worth it - looks like you've had an excellent year.

It's always good when you can remember someone from their first baby steps of this lark to the dizzy heights they reach. Hope you aren't feeling too seasick and best of luck for next season matey.

Not been here in a while.... can't but notice it's very quiet compared to the "good old days" but oh well...

At least my visit was worth it - looks like you've had an excellent year.

It's always good when you can remember someone from their first baby steps of this lark to the dizzy heights they reach. Hope you aren't feeling too seasick and best of luck for next season matey.

I have certainley missed your input, it has been a long time! Many of the succeses ive had are due to the feedback and lessons you've given me over the years. Yep and I still dont like the straighten tool ;)

Back