My 2017 Top 11

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
It's been a while since I posted on here but I thought I would share what I think are my 11 best shots from 2017. As always C&C appreciated and encouraged, I love to know what people think of my photography and where I can improve.

1. Everyone loves a panning shot

2. Dark and gloomy British GT at Oulton Park

3. Close-up BMW M6

4. A lovely old Ferrari F355 Challenge splashing about

5. I really like this but would be interested to know what people think

6.Autumn colours

7. Waiting

8.The very entertaining Walter Hayes Trophy

Very strong set Rich, that I enjoyed looking at.

For me, #5 would work better if you'd taken it a split second later so that the spectator wasn't covering part of the car, or if you'd used a slower shutter speed to blur them out a little more. As it is, I just find the spectator a little distracting. Great composition though.

I also think that #6 is an absolute belter, and very well seen and taken.

Cheers,

Simon.

Nice selection Rich. #11 is my fave with the red discs and flame closely followed by 1, 2 and 9.

I agree with Simon about #5.

Very strong set Rich, that I enjoyed looking at.

For me, #5 would work better if you'd taken it a split second later so that the spectator wasn't covering part of the car, or if you'd used a slower shutter speed to blur them out a little more. As it is, I just find the spectator a little distracting. Great composition though.

I also think that #6 is an absolute belter, and very well seen and taken.

Cheers,

Simon.
Thanks very much Simon. I totally agree with your comments on number 5, it would have been much better if I had pressed the shutter a fraction of a second later so the car was clear of the spectator.

Nice selection Rich. #11 is my fave with the red discs and flame closely followed by 1, 2 and 9.

I agree with Simon about #5.

Thanks very much Chas.

Back