My beautiful orchid has bloomed again.

Stunning bloom, well captured.

I just spent a depressing and sad hour or so reading the ''Tottenham Burns'' thread

then saw this

stunning

forgot all the rubbish when i saw beauty in nature ...thank you.............:D

Beautiful shot of a beautiful Orchid

I just spent a depressing and sad hour or so reading the ''Tottenham Burns'' thread

then saw this

stunning

forgot all the rubbish when i saw beauty in nature ...thank you.............:D

Thank you Roy and thankyou John.

Lovely colours, mine has just bloomed again, second year. Am super impressed with myself as usually I kill plants!

Very nice. Do you cut it back or just leave it to its own devices? We cut ours back once flowering has stopped. They don't take much looking after and always give good displays. :) Nicely captured.(y)

Very nice. Do you cut it back or just leave it to its own devices? We cut ours back once flowering has stopped. They don't take much looking after and always give good displays. :) Nicely captured.(y)

I just cut the flower stem back to just above the last nodule or whatever you call it. Then basically neglect it, just a little water about every 2-3 weeks, until the stem starts to sprout again. Then I treat it to a little water about once a week. Just my type of plant - thrives on neglect.:D

Beautiful orchid, and very nicely captured. Focus is good and the lighting has brought out the subtle colouring.

Back