My best efforts from Silverstone BSB

New I should not have looked at peoples pics now I know the winners still watch tonight with a couple of beers.

Cracking set of shots liking 7 nice angle followed by 10 love that pov but 12 is the daddy for me (y)

Very nice indeed #12 for me due to that lovely light but followed very close by #8 for a perfect 3 stack,must also add that #4,#5 and #6 are taken at another of my favourite Silverstone spots.

#1 has a certain charm, well one charm in particular :love: lol

#4 and #6 are cool - I tried some of that and didn't do nearly as well as you.

Great race action in #7 and #8 and you can't beat a Shakey celebration in #9!

Trouble with the Silverstone round is that race 2 is practically held in the damned dark!

Nice set with #4 #6 & #9 being my pick of the bunch

New I should not have looked at peoples pics now I know the winners still watch tonight with a couple of beers.

Cracking set of shots liking 7 nice angle followed by 10 love that pov but 12 is the daddy for me (y)

Thanks, sorry I spoilt it for.

Very nice indeed #12 for me due to that lovely light but followed very close by #8 for a perfect 3 stack,must also add that #4,#5 and #6 are taken at another of my favourite Silverstone spots.

Thank you, chapel is also my favourite spot just because your so close to the track, and no one bothers to walk round there.

#1 has a certain charm, well one charm in particular :love: lol

#4 and #6 are cool - I tried some of that and didn't do nearly as well as you.

Great race action in #7 and #8 and you can't beat a Shakey celebration in #9!

Trouble with the Silverstone round is that race 2 is practically held in the damned dark!

Thanks much appreciated :) I was actually surprised at how light it was for race 2.

Nice set with #4 #6 & #9 being my pick of the bunch

Thank you :)

Back