My cat

Name
Mireia
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi! This is my little cat Findus. Please put your images about your cat :)
acuasab

Paddy looks a real character

He is

Paddy was the youngest of my original 4 cats (Chippy, Murphy, Bramble & Paddy) who were all a similar age but he's racked up a few more years since they've been gone and he's still doing well despite his 18 years.

We just have Paddy and 'young' Casper now but they both get on well.

Last edited:
Muffin
2014 - going strong

a4TBw0A.jpg

Holly.

holly.jpg

That's a cracker of Jet. It must have been difficult photographing a black cat in a coal cellar but you've nailed it. He's beautifully lit.

That's a cracker of Jet. It must have been difficult photographing a black cat in a coal cellar but you've nailed it. He's beautifully lit.

:D Surprised how well my trusty D7000 was able to find the focus in my darkened hobby room the other night. I used black sheeting for the background and an remote controlled old Vivitar flashgun to provide the off light. All Jet had to do was to sit on the spot and be himself. Such a good boy. :hug:

Mikka

IMG_2351.jpg

Not mine but a cheeky little fellow that I came across on the shore in the wilds of Knoydart of all places. Seemed content enough.

IMG_7487 by dinners85, on Flickr

IMG_7489 by dinners85, on Flickr

Last edited:
Beautiful cats all look like characters :)
That's what I like about cats each one has a different personality
I will post some of ours when I get a chance

11072768_826863994029348_3350775301279223999_n.jpg

Sorry for the huge image - this is my foster cat Ellie - she is looking for a home!

My 19 yr old cat passed away in March last year, & I was devasted, and I wasnt ready to commit to another kitty so I am not fostering for a small rescue in Essex.

Ellie has been with me a long time, and has a special story, if you know of anyone who is looking for middle aged kitty - she really wants a garden to go out in and chase the birds! :) you can read her story here- http://goldies-cat-rescue.co.uk/cat/ellie/

Last edited:
great stuff Spike! I had a foster cat called Dylan - i love it as a cat name

Some great cats there guys, I'll sort a couple of my 2 out soon

Don't let the Staff's Mad Cat Lady start posting, or the server will crash under the load...

Not my cat, due to stupid allergies, but a cat that hung around the apartment on holiday last year. Pretty thing.

by Jackie XLY, on Flickr

This is Benji who has only been allowed out on a harness for the last six months due to me having to move to a static.

Today, as I was at home and the time was right, he got to go out without the harness!

He will be 10 in June.

Running 1024 by Tigertail.ufo

This is Findus when he was a baby. Only three months old.

He was/is very cute!

I am a bit sad that I have no baby pics of Benji as he was a rescue boy, and was six when he came to me. :(

My Boy - Trotter.

Best I could get with the little bugger, his eyes are just amazing need to get a shot of them when he's got them fully open.

15-04-29_IMG_2755_v2
by choppie on Talk Photography

Last edited:
No idea what's going on here.

I feed Paddy (18 years old) and Casper (5 years old) their main meal quite late at night simply because I wait till the dogs have gone upstairs to bed.

I put the food out - go and watch telly etc and when I go back through to the kitchen we have an accompaniment of the bunny kind.

It's certainly Casper that's getting them but it's odd that he waits till dinner time to bring them in. I think he hides them somewhere outside and then goes and brings them in to have with his tea.

Camera Roll-376 by dinners85, on Flickr

Camera Roll-375 by dinners85, on Flickr

Camera Roll-374 by dinners85, on Flickr

Camera Roll-373 by dinners85, on Flickr

Back