My colour shots

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
I can finally post the rest now, and I'm sure people will say "Why didn't you enter that one!" ;)

CRW_9946.jpg

CRW_9897.jpg

CRW_9896.jpg

CRW_9882.jpg

CRW_9887.jpg

CRW_9940.jpg

The last one is the one I entered. I felt that out of all of them it was the sharpest.

very cool pete, what lens was that with?

hmm these extention tubes keep showing up with some great pictures, i think maybe i need to add them to the list along with battery grip, 70/300 apo, 50mm....

Very nice pete :) but I still like the one that was entered the best. The others have some "wow" to them (like fireworks do), but it's the elegance of the last one that does it for me.

Now that I have seen them all, I can see why you submitted the one that you did for the competition. Out of all these my two favourite ones are the competition one and the first shot. I really like the first shot as It is still simple but adds a extra splash of colour that is very defined, the reflection of the water droplet also adds that extra element. Overall very good and a you have done a great job of putting your own stamp on a subject that we have already seen photographed recently.

Back