My Corsa...

• Thread starter Deleted member 11799
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11799

I decided to build myself a rig. So I took it out and gave it a try.These are two of my favourites. I took a lot of shots but some are out of my range of PS, I'll need to get a bit better with the software.

I found it quite difficult getting the suction pads to attach to my car, due to the curve shape of the Corsa D.

Anyways onto the shots.

C & C always welcome :).

1:
1.jpg

2:
2.jpg

3:

3.jpg

Thomas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't do motorsport photography, but I do like the first shot.

It's a standard Corsa :)
VXR has side skirts and a different front and back bumper :)

Well I say standard in the operative meaning, It's not standard, as it has mods on it.
I think it's a 1.4 SXi, not 100% though

i was thinking...

uuurrrghhh not another generic car park shot with no imagination put into it, just like everyone else, but i'm pleased to see i'm wrong.

Really like them mate!

It wouldn't be as good if you didn't have the black alloys with the red line around the rim.

Sweet corsa,VXR or just a look alike?

Like shot no.2 more nicer perspective

Thanks mate. It's only a 1.3 CDTI (90PS). It was cheaper at the time for insurance and to run due to the mileage I do.

It's a standard Corsa :)
VXR has side skirts and a different front and back bumper :)

Yeah it's just a SXI but is modified/

Well I say standard in the operative meaning, It's not standard, as it has mods on it.
I think it's a 1.4 SXi, not 100% though

Even got a N64, Sega Mega Drive 2, PS2 and freeview in it ;) lol.

second one i like

i was thinking...

uuurrrghhh not another generic car park shot with no imagination put into it, just like everyone else, but i'm pleased to see i'm wrong.

Really like them mate!

It wouldn't be as good if you didn't have the black alloys with the red line around the rim.

Thanks buddy. Yeah I think the alloys finish off the car. I want to try ad get some front shots next.

That's very impressive. I really like the first one, looks really brilliant!

I used to have a 1.3CDTi SXi when I worked for Vauxhall, nice little car and the engine is quite good. I even took an Astra 1.3CDTi round the Nurburgring in 10mins 8 seconds a few years ago!

very Magaziny feel to these, I like them :)

Very nice shots these man, How did you make the rig?
x

Thanks mate, It was custom built using one of my tripods, if you want, pm me and I'll take you through it :).

That's very impressive. I really like the first one, looks really brilliant!

I used to have a 1.3CDTi SXi when I worked for Vauxhall, nice little car and the engine is quite good. I even took an Astra 1.3CDTi round the Nurburgring in 10mins 8 seconds a few years ago!

Thanks James. Yeah they are. Not bad time at all!

I'm getting rid of it soon though. Need something that's a bit quicker and has more room. :).

Thanks. Added a third one, but not sure about it. Quite a bit dodgy Photo Shop lol.

Yeah I think it was, forgot to change it after the previous image I was saving. Thanks :).

Should have more to come soon :).

hi thomas, very nice car.

Have you any shots of the setup and the rig you used to take the photo?

As I'm interested in getting this kind of shot.

Thanks,

Dion!

Back