my cute girl

Name
Angelo
Edit My Images
Yes
Every single time I take a shot with her, I realise how quick the time flies for us...
Sofia.jpg

I know that feeling my little girl is now 25 seems like yesterday I was bringing her home in my arms

Nice shot mate, think she needs lifting from the background if possible though. I totally agree with your comments regarding how time flies, my little girl is almost 6 and I have spent her entire life working away from home and have only seen her for 2 weekends in the last 5 due to work.. I have missed so much and am seriously looking to address my work/life balance as they grow up too quickly.

Nice shot mate, think she needs lifting from the background if possible though. I totally agree with your comments regarding how time flies, my little girl is almost 6 and I have spent her entire life working away from home and have only seen her for 2 weekends in the last 5 due to work.. I have missed so much and am seriously looking to address my work/life balance as they grow up too quickly.
Not trying to patronise but address that balance quickly if you can, I have so many regrets from working too long and kidding myself I was doing it for them - kids gro up far too quickly.

Not trying to patronise but address that balance quickly if you can, I have so many regrets from working too long and kidding myself I was doing it for them - kids gro up far too quickly.
Agreed mate, agreed. It may be forced upon me soon anyway as redundancy may be round the corner... I would walk away with 2 years salary and be able to start a fresh so all in all I'm kinda hoping it happens.

Agreed mate, agreed. It may be forced upon me soon anyway as redundancy may be round the corner... I would walk away with 2 years salary and be able to start a fresh so all in all I'm kinda hoping it happens.
I sincerely hope you get what you want, redundancy is never nice but if it helps you achieve a different goal I cant see the downside, 2 years salary is a great deal as well :)

Back