My daughter & her teddy can't wait for summer

Excellent, well taken, monochrome suits it very well :)

Hi Micheal thats worked well. I only just watched that video yesterday. He don't half make things look easy !
Any reason for the mono ? I only ask because I seldom take B&W images.

Gaz

Hi Micheal thats worked well. I only just watched that video yesterday. He don't half make things look easy !
Any reason for the mono ? I only ask because I seldom take B&W images.

Gaz

I just love B&W images, to be fair I really like the coloured version as well[emoji4]

For this shot I was shooting through double glazed patio doors and I was trying to kill as much ambient light from inside as possible (hide the clutter[emoji16]) I'm not really any good with editing so my edits are very minimal [emoji106]

Thanks Michael

I was trying to kill as much ambient light from inside as possible
You get even more points for not using strobes. Fab effort, thanks for explaining how you shot this.

Gaz

You get even more points for not using strobes. Fab effort, thanks for explaining how you shot this.

Gaz

Sorry Gaz my bad I did use a flash (atom360) in a gridded softbox camera left.....points deducted [emoji16][emoji106]

Sorry Gaz my bad I did use a flash (atom360) in a gridded softbox camera left.....points deducted [emoji16][emoji106]
:) Glad really as I thought I may have had a chance of doing this with my speedlights but never with ambiant only ;-)

Gaz

:) Glad really as I thought I may have had a chance of doing this with my speedlights but never with ambiant only ;-)

Gaz

Will you post up your image once you've done it? [emoji4]

Will you post up your image once you've done it? [emoji4]
Course I will if I ever do one like this. I have logged it in the back of my mind. You never know I might remember it one time :)

Gaz

That's a lovely thoughtful shot, which you can relate to. Think the B&W suits the image very well.

I'd be printing and hanging that one [emoji108]

That's a lovely thoughtful shot, which you can relate to. Think the B&W suits the image very well.

I'd be printing and hanging that one [emoji108]

yeah going to print A3 for my portfolio and another for the wall at home[emoji4]

Thank you

Excellent composition Michael, rain drops reminiscient of tears [!] to me giving it a bit more emotion.

Back