My daughter & peppa pig

Very nice, I don't think it needs any grain at all.

The one thing I would do is clone out the white objects sat outside as it draws the eye and also straighten the window edge vertical.

Other than that really nice, good conversion too.

Very nice, I don't think it needs any grain at all.

The one thing I would do is clone out the white objects sat outside as it draws the eye and also straighten the window edge vertical.

Other than that really nice, good conversion too.
thank you for commenting, I've removed the grain straightened the window and done a very quick/crude clone on the objects outside is this any better, if so ill re upload the raw file to lightroom and re-edit and spend a bit more time on cloning out the object outside.

thanks again Mickey

Hollie-6207 by mickey, on Flickr

I'd say that this modified version is definitely better, and a good example of where small changes can improve a shot.

I'd say that this modified version is definitely better, and a good example of where small changes can improve a shot.
Thank you
When I was taking the shot I said to myself those bits outside are a pain in the ass but I was to lazy to open the door and remove them........lesson learnt for next time

Thanks commenting

Sorry only just seen this and its miles better.

Family 'snaps' often dont require changes like this because they are sentimental but its certainly put the full focus on her now, nicely done!

Sorry only just seen this and its miles better.

Family 'snaps' often dont require changes like this because they are sentimental but its certainly put the full focus on her now, nicely done!
Cheers mate I really appreciate it thank you.

Back