My daughter

… blue eyes… baby's got … blue eyes!

The curtains are a large soft box with cool diffusion.
Maybe… more room for her toes? Bottom and right.
And perhaps a better control of the highlights?

I dig the blue eyes, her expression… and the w
abbit! ;)

Hi Iren

Liking this very much and do indeed like the light.It's good to see how the natural light as reflected around/bounced back towrads your Daughter created this soft look. I would not have thought to have placed here there.

Gaz

… blue eyes… baby's got … blue eyes!

The curtains are a large soft box with cool diffusion.
Maybe… more room for her toes? Bottom and right.
And perhaps a better control of the highlights?

I dig the blue eyes, her expression… and the w
abbit! ;)

Thanks Kodiak! I did not know that fact about curtains, will try to experiment more with them

You are right about more room, but i was limited by big bed frame on the left side of the photo and large wardrobe on the right

Hi Iren

Liking this very much and do indeed like the light.It's good to see how the natural light as reflected around/bounced back towrads your Daughter created this soft look. I would not have thought to have placed here there.

Gaz

Thanks Gaz!
The secret is very large whitish wardrobe with glossy finish on the right hand side of the photo, it bounced all the light back

Love the expression and use of natural light. The hair looks a bit hot on top but not a deal breaker. Taking half a step back would give more room around the toes.

That window with the wardrobe there looks like a good spot for the light. You could even try to diffuse the light getting to the top of her head a bit next time?

S

Last edited:
Thank you for the comments
Any suggestions in how to defuse the light next time?

Love the expression and use of natural light. The hair looks a bit hot on top but not a deal breaker. Taking half a step back would give more room around the toes.

That window with the wardrobe there looks like a good spot for the light. You could even try to diffuse the light getting to the top of her head a bit next time?

S[/QUOTE

Thank you for the comments
Any suggestions in how to defuse the light next time?

Anything really!

white diffusion material, muslin, silk, shower curtain, thin sheet, thin pillow case. Have a play and see what works best. Simply place the diffusion between the light and the subject to get diffused light

Nice..................................... do we have a 9 month Birthday??? I feel I have missed out in that case :D:D:D:D

Just my thoughts, but i would just like to say, that i think you've definitely improved from your first postings.

Practice makes perfect (well better anyway).
You've listened to all of the advise given to you by very experienced people and I would think that you've started to take more time and given more thought about how you set up your photos.

Back